• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
The first Eye of Cthulu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, hello! I'm doing well in my archer series, I obtained crimson armor, I killed a lesser me, I killed my brain, and I have the tendon bow.
    Lamia Clause
    Lamia Clause
    Question: Would You Ever Consider Switching To The Even-More-Busted Valhalla Knight Armor?
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    I switched to the valhalla knight after golem (I was actually one of the first to discover how broken it is) because that's when you unlock it.
    Lamia Clause
    Lamia Clause
    That's Why I Asked.
    Hello again! On my Xbox 1, I'm making a new archer series! My characters name is April the Archer. Ima post a poll on if I should have Corruption or Crimson.
    Edit:Actually just tell me in the comments of this status, cause I cant post polls on my profile.
    Hello again, no new update, but I got a question to you PC players, How's Calamity? I wanna know if it's as good as everyone says it is.

P.S You 1.3 peeps have it lucky. You dont have to deal with the literal hellfire that are the Arch Demons.
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    Calamity isn't as good as everyone says it is. It is still pretty good though. It's overrated because it has issues with balancing and also bloats too many parts of the game.
    Hello! So. Update
    I now have cobalt mythril and adamantite. Made my self a set of cobalt ranged armor (cause so far the clockwork assault rifle and the shotgun are really the things that allow me to survive hardmode. Also killed 2 wyverns and 1 arch wyvern (console exclusive variant of the wyvern) and made frozen wings
    Derpling444
    Derpling444
    Making an endless musket pouch would be a great idea for the clockwork assult rifle and the shotgun.
    Lamia Clause
    Lamia Clause
    Considering He Said That He's Beat An Arch Wyvern, This Is Probably The Old Console Version, So Endless Musket Pouch Isn't An Option, As That Was Introduced In 1.3, And Old Console Versions Are At 1.2.4
    The first Eye of Cthulu
    The first Eye of Cthulu
    Yea, bloonjitsu's right, I am playing on the xbox 360.
    And what weapons would you recommend I use against the WoF (Any weapons from 1.3 and beyond wont work, due to the fact I'm on the 360)
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I would recommend making the switch to 1.3. The new content, revision, and in the case of pc, better controls is well worth it. As for the WOF though, try adding some campfires to your arena, and a nurse house a bit before where you usually die. Also, absolutely make a long bridge to use. If you're feeling fancy, slap a minecart rail on top of it.
    E
    etnie
    lol also use greater healing potions oh nvm lol thats hardmode
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    If you have the sharanga, use it. Quite powerful. As for potions, potions that heal 100 health can be made with lesser healing potions and glowing mushrooms
    Should I use asphalt, or regular stone for my bridge? or should I do another day of grinding for lava waders?
    E
    etnie
    the waders will be common in the ruins near lava and the jungle area under the temple (near lava)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom