Recent content by The Gentleman Narwhal

1. The Gentleman Narwhal

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Having a little downloading problem. The zip file says 0 MB. Could someone provide a different download.
  2. The Gentleman Narwhal

Looking forward to more! Couple finished mod sugestions: Luminite Mod, Yoyo Overload, and Legend...

Looking forward to more! Couple finished mod sugestions: Luminite Mod, Yoyo Overload, and Legend of Terraria 3. Great work with the editing, much improved since the start of the channel. The Beta Wolf intro was cool. I have gone to the Cultist with a nearly identical mod set, ask any questions.
  3. The Gentleman Narwhal

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Found it. General has a Map Enabled or Disabled button. I'm an idiot, thanks anyway.
  4. The Gentleman Narwhal

Not gone like that, like it literally doesn't appear. Tab does nothing and M does nothing. Transparency does nothing and the stat items like clocks are directly below my health.
  5. The Gentleman Narwhal

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

My minimap is gone. Is that this mod? Is there an item? EDIT: Fixed. Not the mod.
  6. The Gentleman Narwhal

My minimap is gone. Is that this mod? Is there an item I can get?
  7. The Gentleman Narwhal

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Glad to see it up and running again! Best of luck on the channel and spriting.
  8. The Gentleman Narwhal

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Probably just taking a break. He has done this before.
  9. The Gentleman Narwhal

The original chalkboard seemed good. Yours fits.

The original chalkboard seemed good. Yours fits.
  10. The Gentleman Narwhal

Either a demonstration of your skill or a lack of interest by others.

Either a demonstration of your skill or a lack of interest by others.
  11. The Gentleman Narwhal

I like it. Hopefully he uses it for the fallout intro

I like it. Hopefully he uses it for the fallout intro
  12. The Gentleman Narwhal

https://www.reddit.com/r/nerdcubed/comments/422rid/lets_bring_back_the_pixel_art_for_a_bit_shall_we/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nerdcubed/comments/422rid/lets_bring_back_the_pixel_art_for_a_bit_shall_we/
  13. The Gentleman Narwhal

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

You really should move this to the Released section to get more attention. Glad to see it's doing well!
  14. The Gentleman Narwhal

I've been doing more drawing that spriting recently. Might give it a shot eventually. (P.S I think Baconfry could use one. It might cheer him up.)
  15. The Gentleman Narwhal

Just finished watching the Undertale Genocide playthrough. Saw these, instantly jealous.
Back
Top Bottom