Recent content by The Great Orange

1. The Great Orange

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

Would it be possible to remove the nerf on Nebula Armor (originally it dropped boosters on all damage types, not only magic damage as it is now)?
  2. The Great Orange

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

@imkSushi I finally had a chance to try and make my item renaming mod, and I CANNOT figure it out. Would it be possible for you to throw together a "blank" version of your rename mod, that just renames every item to the same thing? That way, all people would have to do is extract the source...
  3. The Great Orange

Question on feasibility

Thanks, I'll have a look at it. Does it still work in the current tmodloader?
  4. The Great Orange

Question on feasibility

A quick question for the modders out there. I want to make a mod that renames and changes the descriptions of all souls items in the game, as using creatures' souls to craft stuff is creepy. I know literally nothing about modding Terraria, and coding in general. Is it feasible for me to try...
  5. The Great Orange

Really? Wow thanks! I didn't expect you to actually code it, thanks. If it's not too much to ask, could you leave it readable by the tMod editor so I can try and learn a bit from it?
  6. The Great Orange

I like the renaming mod, it reminded me of something I've wanted to try for a while. A buddy of mine also plays Terraria, but he really dislikes the idea of using the souls of enemies to craft items. So much so that he did a run using no souls of any type (not as impossible as you might think...
  7. The Great Orange

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Just wondering, is there any chance of a "hotfix" update just to keep this running in the current tmodloader? From what I understand, its totally nonfunctional because of changes to fishing code and some other thing. I'd like to update my game to 1.3.3.2, but I'd also like my current world to...
  8. The Great Orange

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

One question, do the ores for this mod, like verdinite, only spawn in hardmode? I haven't seen any yet.
  9. The Great Orange

tModLoader Infinity

I have been very much confused. Can I get an Internet-to-intelligent-thought translation please?
  10. The Great Orange

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

One small find, the sandstone bed doesn't seem to count as a comfort item for housing.
  11. The Great Orange

tModLoader Infinity

Well I updated Tmodloader and this mod still seems to be working. It would be cool to have infinite solutions, clentaminator is basically the only option for major cleaning, and that stuff does get expensive.
  12. The Great Orange

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

If you're still looking for ideas for horror enemies, why not Pennywise from Steven Kings' "It"? It could start as a clown, and turn into a spider-monster thing at half health. Bonus for it taking massive damage from silver bullets :) On that note, it might be neat to have Christine as an...
  13. The Great Orange

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yaay, I can update Terraria again! Thanks Jeckel for helping keep us GoGers in the loop, being able to run mods is what really gives Terraria life.
  14. The Great Orange

tModLoader Infinity

Will do, although I can't actually try it until the GoG version of Tmodloader is updated. Oh Terraria, why must your modding be so dang screwy?
  15. The Great Orange

tModLoader Infinity

Is this going to need updating to run on tmod 8.3.1, or will it still work as-is? I'd really hate to lose my infinite meteor shot.
Back
Top Bottom