Recent content by The Grim Reaper

1. The Grim Reaper

Truffle worms

So I don't post very often, but I decided this warranted it once. I was recently farming for gold and souls in the underground hallow and happened to be right next to a mushroom biome, so I bounced over there to farm mushroom enemies as they were spawning quite frequently. As it turned out, I...
  2. The Grim Reaper

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I would like to thank all the devs in STW for all their hard work and effort they have put into the standalone mod. I really enjoy STW and cannot wait until you guys update to be compatible with Terraria 1.4.1!!
  3. The Grim Reaper

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

The ones i'm truly love are: Plaguebringer's Robes; The Timeless Traveler; Cosmic Terror; Capricorn; Wyvern Rider; Swamp Horror. However each and every one of these vanity sets fully deserve to be in the game!
  4. The Grim Reaper

I'm just wondering, when will I be able to access Ferrousanguis Kingdom? I have completed everything else, so it's starting to get a little tedious when there is only skill rank-ups left. However I still love the game! It had been a few years since I last had it downloaded so I have been...
  5. The Grim Reaper

I finally got the installer to load a couple weeks ago, and I am playing as often as possible!
  6. The Grim Reaper

Doing Builds

Doing Builds
  7. The Grim Reaper

So, every time i try to use the installer, it crashes a few seconds to a minute after starting, and this is the error it gives me: 2019-02-24 16:54:52> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install . 2019-02-24 16:54:53> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\********...
Back
Top Bottom