Recent content by The Grimwar

1. The Grimwar

PC The Staff + Axe of Regrowth is drastically less effective on Blinkroot

I don't have the faintest idea of how to record my gameplay footage, but I can write down all of the uses of the Staff of Regrowth, on all plants. A sample size of 100 plants in bloom, of each species, should suffice.
  2. The Grimwar

And I'm fairly certain I spelled it out: The harvesting of Blinkroot I do perform with the SoR, yield significantly less Blinkroot than other plants. And it's not because fewer plants are in bloom.
  3. The Grimwar

Yet for some strange reason, the bad RNG has been bad for me all the time since I started playing in 2017. Low Blinkroot yields from harvesting with the Staff of Regrowth has been everpresent and not because the Blinkroot isn't in bloom. Am I truly the only one suffering this problem?
  4. The Grimwar

No, I specifically made potions that didn't need blinkroot first, Ironskin, Swiftness, Hunter, Regeneration. That doesn't change the fact that the Staff of Regrowth harvests less Blinkroot than it does other plants by a significant margin.
  5. The Grimwar

What I mean is that I ran out of blinkroot while crafting potions, with roughly 50+ of all other herbs in my inventory next to them. It wasn't just a single poor harvest, read my post.
  6. The Grimwar

I noticed this issue pop up all the way back since 2019, which is basically the year I started playing with more attention paid to Terraria's mechanics, including herb gathering. I realized that the Staff of Regrowth's success rate was, for some reason, significantly less forgiving with...
  7. The Grimwar

Blocks & Decoration Since the banners are getting resprited, I believe that the Ore Chandeliers desperately need the same thing! Also, add in Iron and Lead Chandeliers

These two graphics say it all, tell me all of the differences, if you can give me one thing that's different about these chandeliers beyond their color, I will change my mind. @Redigit🌳
  8. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip Overhaul: T H E - G U N

For 2: Yeah, they shouldn't be that inclusive, the buff against "Undead" would just be the obvious ones, Zombies, Skeletons (including the Denizens of the Dungeon), and Werewolves. For 3, yeah, that does sound better, but I kind of want the Hellstone craftables, including the Phoenix Blaster...
  9. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip Overhaul: T H E - G U N

I'm willing to take on more ideas. Tungesten Bullets should recieve some love, when they hit something, make them generate a "CLANG!" sound Make Craftable silver arrows that would be able to bring a lot of hurt to undead and werewolves, and give silver bullets the same buff against undead they...
  10. The Grimwar

Sprites The Philosopher's Stone sort of looks like a hat

Ooooh, maybe make it combinable with a Fez, and we'll be able to wear it as a hat!
  11. The Grimwar

Items We need some love for Chefs over here! + Farmer's Market

The cooking crafting tree could use some expansion, and I know just the way to do it! 1: The Old Furnace Sprite will be brought back, and be christened an "Oven," which is used solely for cooking and baking, whilst the Furnace is disqualified from that option so that Ovens will actually be...
  12. The Grimwar

Other My Titanic Giant List of Requests V.5

I fully agree, that can be abused and should only work for golden keys, I'll edit that suggestion. Which ones need said alterations? I agree with this one also, I've been doing that by making independent posts for these smaller, individual suggestions, and adding links to them on this list to...
Back
Top Bottom