Recent content by The New Terrarian

1. T

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

Any other XNB to PNG converter That I can use. Saying this because TExtract doesn't work on the recent update.
  2. T

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

I tried using It and doesn't load it stays. Will it not work if this tools not up to date?
  3. T

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

There doesn't seem to be any other good sprite tutorials I can find on this site, or maybe I'm not searching well enough. With images broken I cannot understand the tutorial
  4. T

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

The problem is the images are broken meaning that I cannot fully understand the tutorial.
  5. T

Is there any good sprite tutorials on this I can find on this site?

Is there any good sprite tutorials on this I can find on this site?
  6. T

Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

After you finish the last request id like you to do this one next Id like you to give the pallet overhaul and outline shading treatment to the alternative armor sets the like these armor sets Example: The alternative armor sets: Id like you to update these sprites too Don't want you...
  7. T

Thank you I plan on using them for Terraria's new texture pack feature.
  8. T

Can you update the Hard mode alternative metal sets graphics and keep the original designs? Hope this isn't too overwhelming this is my first time making a request One question how many request can I make a day?
  9. T

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

I know you can create texture packs but how can I view the image files of the vanilla sprites ? I only know there in Steamapps/Commons/Terraria/Content/Images but I cannot view them
Back
Top Bottom