Tsintzask
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking into mods and stuff. Do you guys have any suggestions?
    The Cakemaster
    The Cakemaster
    The Terraria Calamity Mod is one of the best mods for Terraria. Are you asking about mods for other games or just Terraria?
    Tsintzask
    Tsintzask
    Just Terraria. My current bucket list includes Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit, as well as some QoL ones like Magic Storage.
    The Cakemaster
    The Cakemaster
    @[40258:mad:Tsintzask] Ah ok. Good to check though.
    I was so sick this weekend I literally coughed up blood. Luckily I'm better now. (Edit: fixed speling error)
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I would suggest adding a bit of turmeric to the honey/ginger tea but its honestly something you have to use with care. Too much turmeric will be like taking too much aspirin.
    Tsintzask
    Tsintzask
    Right now I'm on the "getting back to normal but not quite" phase, and will probably stay in tomorrow (attendance is optional in uni anyway), and like today, will get notes from a friend. I drink 1-2 cups of tea a night anyway, so I think I got that covered.
    Tsintzask
    Tsintzask
    Now that I think of it, the fact that I also had a nosebleed a few hours before the coughing thing is likely related. Also thanks for the advice, it's appreciated.
    I'm waiting for the other account's name change to be approved, so that I can then change the name of this one...
    Just posting here to confirm that I now go under the alias of Tsintzask, and I have a new account with that name and an updated email.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You can change your e-mail here, and request a name change here. No need to make a new account. :)
    Uhhh... how are you behind me again? 'Cause I looked, and you weren't there.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    he's a ninja you're not supposed to see him
    Azu
    Azu
    I felt him once.
    His ninja clothes were soft.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom