Recent content by The Owl

1. The Owl

That's neato. im working on my artistic side. but thats not working very well. lol

That's neato. im working on my artistic side. but thats not working very well. lol
  2. The Owl

i just dont know what the specs are.

i just dont know what the specs are.
  3. The Owl

Is the surface 4 pro decent for gaming? I want to get terraria on it. It runs asphalt 9 on max...

Is the surface 4 pro decent for gaming? I want to get terraria on it. It runs asphalt 9 on max settings, as well as some others.
  4. The Owl

He was number one!

He was number one!
  5. The Owl

It's a mystery. You'll have to click the link.

It's a mystery. You'll have to click the link.
  6. The Owl

https://discord.gg/bw6adbb

https://discord.gg/bw6adbb
  7. The Owl

Mobile Use glitches at own risk (funny story)

When the magic mirror glitch was around, i went to copy my ROD (Rod Of Discord) with said glitch, and it disappeared. A small, yet irritating, outcome of this glitch if done wrong.
  8. The Owl

It's harder to find gif avatars than I thought. I need a source.

It's harder to find gif avatars than I thought. I need a source.
  9. The Owl

Idea for a hoik farm

If you want to move the item drops to a specific spot, @MappyGaming has some videos on YouTube where he makes use of [Insert name of item that moves players, items, etc]. Though it's not about hook farming, but it's a good idea to put to use if you want to move items to a specific location.
  10. The Owl

CC Creation Compendium #60

I loved @Kooyah 's the most
  11. The Owl

[Competition] Platinum afk farm

Slime minion+max minions+greedy ring+lucky coin=lots of money.
  12. The Owl

Here is what you do... greedy ring, lucky coin, any other money accessories, and as mamy minion summoning things as possible, then summon a :red: ton of the weakest minion, and... other money making stuff. IT'S FOO- well, mostly kinda foolproof.
  13. The Owl

PC Automated Sand Factory - Useless Farm?

Am i the only one who said that on a new york accent Or 'new york style' accent at least?
  14. The Owl

*imagines having the best farm* [Reality] I MADE 10 GOLD!
  15. The Owl

[Social] Discord server

Wait, Agreed? With ME? WOW!
Back
Top Bottom