Recent content by The Perspirator

1. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's only a cold. I wish for a way to transcend this fleshy, shackled existence.
  2. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's nerfed. I wish for a Chikage, so that I may outweeb the rest.
  3. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you have to kill the Moon Lord first. I wish for a threaded cane.
  4. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you have to assume the posture of the opposite every time you do. I wish for Darksiders II to not feel so tedious.
  5. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's empty because a Genie already escaped. I wish for heavy weapons to be viable in DS3.
  6. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It sends you on a crippling addiction. I wish for succ
  7. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It's fatal. I wish for Dark Souls 4 to have the succ.
  8. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It has an interval notation inside it. I wish for a slice of fried gold.
  9. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It burns your soul and turns you into a vegetable. I wish for the Infinite Pizza Box.
  10. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You get anutopia, a loose translation of not-utopia. I wish for a 6-pack of Joy Pills.
  11. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's an inevitable disappointment. I wish for a weeb.
  12. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Denied. That joke only worked once. I wish for Edwad Emberpants to tell me the lore of Cinder Sun.
  13. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It's a tarantula. I wish for an Amazing Bulk bodysuit.
  14. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, it was nerfed so hard that it now costs your entire stamina bar to roll. I wish that Greataxes had more than one attack.
  15. The Perspirator

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It's a watermelon. It was delivered to your face. You are now a vegetable. I wish for a Black Knight Greataxe, as well as the strength to wield it and the ability to swing it without throwing myself as well due to its inertia.
Back
Top Bottom