Recent content by The Pumking's Blade

1. The Pumking's Blade

I'm dead XP

I'm dead XP
  2. The Pumking's Blade

Hello ppl...I am The Pumking's Blade! I am a better looking sword than my little bro, The...

Hello ppl...I am The Pumking's Blade! I am a better looking sword than my little bro, The Horseman's Blade.
  3. The Pumking's Blade

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...wait how r u gonna get deoxys now?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...wait how r u gonna get deoxys now?
  4. The Pumking's Blade

Memes r good for ur health :D

Memes r good for ur health :D
  5. The Pumking's Blade

New Water Physics, Coming Soon!

I was never a fan of secrets, even though I have my own secrets but I like the water animation and can't wait for the update
  6. The Pumking's Blade

Then try and catch me I can fly, u u can ride, I have hyper beam

Then try and catch me I can fly, u u can ride, I have hyper beam
  7. The Pumking's Blade

HEY COME BACK, u don't wanna face me or r u a chicken

HEY COME BACK, u don't wanna face me or r u a chicken
  8. The Pumking's Blade

HA IM NOT AFRAID, FACE IF U DARE. But I'm serious though face me I was waiting for someone for...

HA IM NOT AFRAID, FACE IF U DARE. But I'm serious though face me I was waiting for someone for 20 years
  9. The Pumking's Blade

Was that a yes or a no.

Was that a yes or a no.
  10. The Pumking's Blade

YES IT IS I MEGA RAYQUAZA, THE ONE AND ONLY ONE WHO STOPPED THE BATTLE BETWEEN GROUDON...

YES IT IS I MEGA RAYQUAZA, THE ONE AND ONLY ONE WHO STOPPED THE BATTLE BETWEEN GROUDON AND.........wait wait wait do u have a master ball by any chance?
  11. The Pumking's Blade

I changed plans :P

I changed plans :P
  12. The Pumking's Blade

True

True
  13. The Pumking's Blade

Hey Sam how much longer till the new biome will come also u should buff the pyromancer set...

Hey Sam how much longer till the new biome will come also u should buff the pyromancer set because its defence is lower than the reality breaker set
  14. The Pumking's Blade

Hey MTEN in Terraria if u were stuck on an island with only one tree in the middle of nowhere...

Hey MTEN in Terraria if u were stuck on an island with only one tree in the middle of nowhere what would u do?
  15. The Pumking's Blade

Hey Baum can u build a fountain that protects mr tree from the monsters that r going to DEVOUR...

Hey Baum can u build a fountain that protects mr tree from the monsters that r going to DEVOUR HIS SOUL
Back
Top Bottom