Recent content by The Purifier

1. The Purifier

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Ahhh, the Xbox update still isn't out when will this agony end?????
  2. The Purifier

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Yay! Thanks for the news! Although we don't get it all, I'm glad I can finally progress in the game again. Great job to the developers and 505, hopefully for consoles we can see that handful of content produced early in Q1. I would like to see continuous news about the upcoming content from 505...
  3. The Purifier

Official Beta Testers Applications

Well, I gave the application my all. Now we wait haha.
  4. The Purifier

Mac Terraria for Mac OSX 10.11 Not working. Help!

Ok I've been trying and trying to disable it, but every time I enter the command and it says "successfully disabled" I reboot and head back to the terminal and check the status of it and it's still enabled...
  5. The Purifier

Mac Terraria for Mac OSX 10.11 Not working. Help!

Ever since I updated my computer to 10.11 Terraria has not worked. Terraria through Steam. Terraria is updated to the most recent version. When I press play Terraria just bounces up and down in my hot bar. Im super bummed and not seeing any sign of this being fixed... Help, please!
  6. The Purifier

Help. I can't play Terraria for Mac because I have OSX 10.11(The beta, El Captain). What do I do???

Help. I can't play Terraria for Mac because I have OSX 10.11(The beta, El Captain). What do I do???
  7. The Purifier

Any guesstimate of when the Mac/Linux version is coming out?

Any guesstimate of when the Mac/Linux version is coming out?
  8. The Purifier

Wish it was sooner! I also wish we had a release date :p.

Wish it was sooner! I also wish we had a release date :p.
Back
Top Bottom