Recent content by The Real Bryan

1. The Real Bryan

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Ah, I see. I can confirm that my game now works again! Thanks for the help, Loki! ~;)
  2. The Real Bryan

Uh oh. Me too. I have reported this on IOS, and the same thing happens to me too. The game’s non-interactive title screen shows up, then crashes a few seconds later. Guess all we could do is wait until the next update, whether or not it is the control customization one, rolls out to fix this...
  3. The Real Bryan

You can see the option to do this in the first screen in the settings menu! I hope this helped! ~:)
  4. The Real Bryan

Mobile Terraria 1.3 Launches on Amazon Today!

I’m very late to the party, but welcome to the 1.3.0.7 club, “Amazonians!” ~:p
  5. The Real Bryan

DR Studios, back at it again making the build stable for all platforms, from low-specs to the best of the best! Now I can finally play on a medium world without the game crashing to death randomly! Thank you for all your hard work, development team from DR Studios! ~:D Hopefully everyone here’s...
  6. The Real Bryan

Oh, your time will come real soon, just you wait! The experience you have been waiting for will arrive pretty soon! ~:D
  7. The Real Bryan

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

A Monster Hunter x Terraria crossover does not seem to be really out of place, with both games’ outlandish creatures being the real stars of them both! ~;) If that were to happen, after killing a certain amount of creatures, Teostra could charge up power, then it would use its infamous...
  8. The Real Bryan

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Is it me, or does the new pet look a lot like a bite-sized Kecha Wacha from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, with a different pattern of fur coating? Anywho, Kecha Wacha or not, it’s still a nice addition to the huge pool of pets! Keep it up, devs of all platforms! ~;)
  9. The Real Bryan

I actually think the ice mirror is extremely rare, that or maybe it’s because I never find ice chests so often! I only found and (sadly) lost one in Mobile! ~:p
  10. The Real Bryan

And then those 3 demonically difficult-to-collect angler equipment needed for the cell phone! ~:p
  11. The Real Bryan

Sadly, you have had a dose of bad luck. The saddle back in 1.2 had the same 25% chance to appear. I guess the 2 consecutive saddles were there for compensation! ~:) Reminds me of the time my younger sibling had to grind the Queen Bee over 50 times to grab the 1% Honeyed Goggles. Not the best...
  12. The Real Bryan

I guess if you want to get them quickly, don your Post-Moon Lord armor, and grind Plantera and The Destroyer, grab those bags, and hope that the Yoraiz0r set drops! ~;)
  13. The Real Bryan

Sparkly Wings were changed into Cenx’s Wings, and that’s pretty rare from treasure bags! Don’t worry, those Butterfly Wings are safe! ~:)
  14. The Real Bryan

I remember when the leaf wings were introduced, they were secretly exclusive to the Witch Doctor when he lived in the Jungle, but since I never tried that out for a very long time, I never knew they existed in the game! ~:p
  15. The Real Bryan

That was one of my first wings in my ranged playthrough! ~:)
Back
Top Bottom