Recent content by The Slimed Artist

1. The Slimed Artist

I use my own Custom Sprite pack for it too. What I've noticed is some things I edit work, but...

I use my own Custom Sprite pack for it too. What I've noticed is some things I edit work, but other times nothing as changed, Example: The Steampunk Bed is supposed to have Red Sheets, but it doesn't. I've already did the Item File and Tile File, so what else am I missing?
  2. The Slimed Artist

It's a dry Summer... This is a Home for the Guide, I have designed it like a Hot Summer, where...

It's a dry Summer... This is a Home for the Guide, I have designed it like a Hot Summer, where the green of the grass fades away.
  3. The Slimed Artist

So I decided to draw my Terraria Journey Character, what do you think? I know I used a base, but...

So I decided to draw my Terraria Journey Character, what do you think? I know I used a base, but I actually don't know who did it. I replicated it and drew over it with my character.
  4. The Slimed Artist

It looks really nice.

It looks really nice.
  5. The Slimed Artist

Never did this before, hope it's good. It's currently my house in my Journey Character's Home. I...

Never did this before, hope it's good. It's currently my house in my Journey Character's Home. I will also be posting again with another fan art that isn't a build I did in-game.
  6. The Slimed Artist

thanks

thanks
  7. The Slimed Artist

thanks

thanks
  8. The Slimed Artist

I had recreated my Terraria Character's sprite and doubled it to give more details. It's the...

I had recreated my Terraria Character's sprite and doubled it to give more details. It's the first time I'm posting an image, please tell me if it doesn't work. If it does, do you enjoy it? -> -> <- <-
  9. The Slimed Artist

I have just joined the Terraria Community Forums, Hello! I'm Ethan, and if you can't guess, I...

I have just joined the Terraria Community Forums, Hello! I'm Ethan, and if you can't guess, I love Terraria and other Survival Games.
Back
Top Bottom