Recent content by The Snagglepuss

1. The Snagglepuss

tModLoader Crafter's Convenience

I should also probably point out that the bulk crafting was thrown in under the guise that someone's using MaxStackPlus. :P
  2. The Snagglepuss

I've been giving that some thought for the next few changes I'm going to make, but I haven't quite come up with a number to make that happen. I'll likely just add that as an option in the next update. Though for some reason bulk crafting was a request of sort, so I went with it.
  3. The Snagglepuss

Crafter's Convenience Mod (Because sometimes, waiting is for the birds.) This mod aims to take the wait time out of crafting large chunks of materials for building purposes, and also provides crafting materials for some of the hard-to-farm items! I'm open to suggestions and requests for what to...
  4. The Snagglepuss

PC Let's get crazy on expert mode!

I'm up for some shenanigans!
  5. The Snagglepuss

done, but...

Having "Cosmic Car Keys" is a great tool to have against him, as it has infinite flight time and makes it easy to dodge all the pesky things he throws at you. The keys are a drop from the Martian Saucer during Martian Madness.
  6. The Snagglepuss

done, but...

I'm somewhat in the same boat. Yesterday I got my hands on the Drill Containment Unit, and finally finished off the Cell Phone. Right now I'm in the process of getting all of the achievements, and helping my friends get their characters up to where they want them. I'm also contemplating...
  7. The Snagglepuss

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Don't know if anyone's gotten this yet, but this is actually kind of neat. Enchanted Sundial. Fastforwards time by one day, but then you can't use it for seven in-game days. :o
  8. The Snagglepuss

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I've got the Shadow Dye on this character. Haven't tried the Negative Dye, yet. Kinda tempted to do so, though.
  9. The Snagglepuss

I'm still working on that thing, myself (still haven't gotten a single accessory from the Angler to do it), but I at least finished my Drill Containment Unit. :D
  10. The Snagglepuss

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Finally got one of these. :D The most ridiculous mount ever. Hands down. Period. The mining on this thing is LOLOLOL
  11. The Snagglepuss

Occasionally can't connect to multiplayer.

This usually results in my friend requesting to restart the server in order for me to connect to it. Upon restarting, I can connect just fine and experience no issues. However if I disconnect, then attempt to reconnect, I'm stuck on the "Connecting to ---.--.---.--", and it will not progress...
  12. The Snagglepuss

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Plantera still hates me. Seventeen kills in. Still no 'The Axe'.
  13. The Snagglepuss

I've gotten Lunar Flare, Last Prism, and a few other things I wanted. I haven't tried dyeing my mount, yet. I should get around to that, though. :U
  14. The Snagglepuss

... Huh. I should get one of those apples, then. By the way, the UFO mount you get from the Martian Saucer is out-right hilarious. Got it on my last invasion, just forgot to snag a picture. :<
  15. The Snagglepuss

Once I'm done serious-facing, I'll have a few experiments to do...
Back
Top Bottom