Recent content by The Solar God

1. The Solar God

Good to hear!

Good to hear!
  2. The Solar God

I haven't checked this forum in ages, I wonder how everyone is doing now?

I haven't checked this forum in ages, I wonder how everyone is doing now?
  3. The Solar God

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Playing it now, works perfectly fine. Enjoying using the zenith.
  4. The Solar God

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Ayyy let’s gooo. I’m glad I can play on my main now
  5. The Solar God

I understand that they’re working on fixing it, but I can’t help feeling frustrated for at least a little bit.
  6. The Solar God

On the flip side, you wait a year only to find out you can’t even play the update properly on your main…
  7. The Solar God

What I did was just make close to 100 copper coins, research those and then make the amount I need after that so it totals to 100, that way you can research 100. Btw when it auto turns that’s not a glitch, that’s how coins work.
  8. The Solar God

It’s the whole point of journey mode, I don’t see the problem with it.
  9. The Solar God

Hopefully this patch comes out very soon, was really excited to craft the zenith but now I can’t until this comes out.
  10. The Solar God

gotta love it

gotta love it
  11. The Solar God

h

h
  12. The Solar God

Damn I never realised the forums would be updated while I was gone. Pretty cool but now I gotta...

Damn I never realised the forums would be updated while I was gone. Pretty cool but now I gotta get used to it.
  13. The Solar God

Sixth form is off to a decent start.

Sixth form is off to a decent start.
Back
Top Bottom