• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by The Solar God

1. The Solar God

Damn I never realised the forums would be updated while I was gone. Pretty cool but now I gotta...

Damn I never realised the forums would be updated while I was gone. Pretty cool but now I gotta get used to it.
  2. The Solar God

Sixth form is off to a decent start.

Sixth form is off to a decent start.
  3. The Solar God

GCSEs went well, got 1 grade 9, 3 grade 8s, 6 grade 7s and 1 A. For those that don’t know the...

GCSEs went well, got 1 grade 9, 3 grade 8s, 6 grade 7s and 1 A. For those that don’t know the new grading system, that’s 4 A*s and 7 As
  4. The Solar God

Ayy thank you.

Ayy thank you.
  5. The Solar God

Basically just means I’m scared

Basically just means I’m scared
  6. The Solar God

Bricking it for my GCSE results day tomorrow.

Bricking it for my GCSE results day tomorrow.
  7. The Solar God

Sorry, it’s hard to pick up exaggeration online. I feel like an idiot now.

Sorry, it’s hard to pick up exaggeration online. I feel like an idiot now.
  8. The Solar God

Damn that’s rough.

Damn that’s rough.
  9. The Solar God

Well with my grades I’ll be able to go into further education. In the UK that is A levels and I...

Well with my grades I’ll be able to go into further education. In the UK that is A levels and I study them for 2 years. I get the grades for those and then I go to university. Essentially my GCSEs will let me study the subjects I want to do at A level.
  10. The Solar God

Yeah it’s hard to believe I did an entire month of exams but at least next week I’ll have proper...

Yeah it’s hard to believe I did an entire month of exams but at least next week I’ll have proper qualifications now.
  11. The Solar God

GCSE results in a week. Scary.

GCSE results in a week. Scary.
  12. The Solar God

Been off the forums for a bit again so sorry for any late replies to anything.

Been off the forums for a bit again so sorry for any late replies to anything.
  13. The Solar God

Wow, 10 alerts on my inbox, thanks for the cake though!

Wow, 10 alerts on my inbox, thanks for the cake though!
  14. The Solar God

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!
  15. The Solar God

Last exam done! Hello 12 week summer holiday!

Last exam done! Hello 12 week summer holiday!
Top Bottom