Recent content by The Spice Hunter

1. The Spice Hunter

Pixel Art help getting into pixel art

any1 know of any tools that can convert images to pixel art? i found a bunch of reddit stuff about this terrariatools thing from 5 years ago but it doesent seem to be a thing anymore Edit: either that or help with a color pallet (like what blocks and paints) for this image im trying to do, ive...
  2. The Spice Hunter

Question Question about timers

if it helps i allready have a 1 minute timer thingy i found on reddit
  3. The Spice Hunter

Question Question about timers

im trying to make it so that these would turn off for 1 second every 30-60 seconds?
  4. The Spice Hunter

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

about tmodloader 64bit, Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)
  5. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Magic Storage

right after i added magic storage to my modpack, all the bosses i summon get hecced up sprites and im wondering if there is a fix for this?
  6. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

im having the same issue
  7. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

uhhh i cant figure out how to move it at all, period, like not even to lower right, and i tried those other things and it diddent work, also, i play with the resolution as high as it can go for my monitor
  8. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

uhm, the menu to toggle buffs is stuck in the top left after i accidentaly made my game a smaller resolution, (i play windowed) and i cant figure out how to move it back to the top right
  9. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is there any way to patch the patch on slimy saddle + target dummys? because when a boss spawns you cant hit target dummys
  10. The Spice Hunter

having trouble trying to figure out how to disable the max item pickup range thing?
  11. The Spice Hunter

i tried to automaticaly update terraria patcher?
  12. The Spice Hunter

is terraria patcher ever going to be compatible with tmodloader v0.11.3?
  13. The Spice Hunter

its /npc, and that command doesent really work on servers
Back
Top Bottom