Recent content by The Steampunk

1. The Steampunk

Just linked my new steam account to my forums account! Yay!

Just linked my new steam account to my forums account! Yay!
  2. The Steampunk

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

um bro pc already has 1.3.4 its had it since November 2016 link: 1.3.4
  3. The Steampunk

So I promised I'd be back when they announced the update, so here I am! Jet lagged, but here!

So I promised I'd be back when they announced the update, so here I am! Jet lagged, but here!
  4. The Steampunk

Terraria Parkour: Hey there Me: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625604729

Terraria Parkour: Hey there Me: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625604729
  5. The Steampunk

Y'all are in school, but my district doesn't start until the 3rd.

Y'all are in school, but my district doesn't start until the 3rd.
  6. The Steampunk

Nothing better to do, @TheWorfer27 has. Nothing but comments on my profile, @TheWorfer27 does.

Nothing better to do, @TheWorfer27 has. Nothing but comments on my profile, @TheWorfer27 does.
  7. The Steampunk

Shouting out @Guzzlord, telling him/her that I do NOT use a back wards translator. .si drolzzuG...

Shouting out @Guzzlord, telling him/her that I do NOT use a back wards translator. .si drolzzuG, edur yreV
  8. The Steampunk

?sdrawkcab etirw i fi sneppah tahW

?sdrawkcab etirw i fi sneppah tahW
  9. The Steampunk

I've done nothing but fish the past few days. Duke Fishron is such a grind...

I've done nothing but fish the past few days. Duke Fishron is such a grind...
  10. The Steampunk

We will get Console 1.3.5 before summer ends. The update is so close I can smell it. It smells...

We will get Console 1.3.5 before summer ends. The update is so close I can smell it. It smells like hype. Feels good!
  11. The Steampunk

I don't play on PC.

I don't play on PC.
  12. The Steampunk

Minecrafters be like: `:D Terrarians be like...

Minecrafters be like: `:D Terrarians be like: :steampunkercry:
  13. The Steampunk

Soy no un vampiro! No dormo bien porque es muy dificil para me dormir. No bueno a dormo.

Soy no un vampiro! No dormo bien porque es muy dificil para me dormir. No bueno a dormo.
  14. The Steampunk

Buenos dias! Como estas hoy? Estoy cansado porque no dormo. Como estas tu dia hoy?

Buenos dias! Como estas hoy? Estoy cansado porque no dormo. Como estas tu dia hoy?
  15. The Steampunk

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back
Top Bottom