Recent content by The Villager

1. The Villager

New to the community!

Welcome! We've been expecting you.
  2. The Villager

Looking for a friend to play modded Terraria with

You're welcome to join me on my new server! :D tModLoader - Edge Of Fate • Modded Server • Community Focused
  3. The Villager

PC Looking for players to join my tModLoader server

Hey! As the title says, I'm looking for players interested in playing on modded terraria servers - I'm running this one as a 24/7 server with block logging and region protection (reduce/catch griefers), and welcome all users who would like somewhere fun to be a part of building. There will be...
  4. The Villager

Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/rUHWpEy View forum thread...

Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/rUHWpEy View forum thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/edge-of-fate-%E2%80%A2-modded-server-%E2%80%A2-community-focused.81504/
  5. The Villager

Started a new tModLoader server, and looking for friendly faces to join and grow this world. :)

Started a new tModLoader server, and looking for friendly faces to join and grow this world. :)
  6. The Villager

tModLoader Edge Of Fate • Modded Server • Community Focused

Edge of Fate Here Be Monsters, Loot And Adventure Hello friends! I am here to introduce my dedicated server, starting out fresh and looking for friendly faces to chill, explore, and fight thousands of monsters with. This is a tModLoader server, and want to make this feel as community driven as...
  7. The Villager

Looking to play

Hey skeet - it's hard to find you on steam directly (not very unique username). Do you have discord?
  8. The Villager

Hey guys, just got back from my holiday. Managed to convince Tom to move to a desert island...

Hey guys, just got back from my holiday. Managed to convince Tom to move to a desert island... ha... sucker.
  9. The Villager

An Audience With The Mayor

Wait, there's something wrong with my nose? Are you sure? ... Countless hours of therapy and grief counselling have not prepared me or the revelation that there is something out of place.
  10. The Villager

Sometimes I can't sleep at night. I hear the screams and cries of those who have fallen before...

Sometimes I can't sleep at night. I hear the screams and cries of those who have fallen before me, but then I hug my cats and fall asleep.
  11. The Villager

The Last Post Wins!

I prefer red...
  12. The Villager

City Folk (Let's Go To The City, in Europe), for most authentic personality in an Animal Crossing game. New Leaf for best all-round experience, at the cost of some of the personality being roped in by Nintendo. Like... in City Folk, villagers would borderline cuss you out.
  13. The Villager

But seriously though, thank you for the welcome!
  14. The Villager

The Last Post Wins!

15. The Villager

I am the manifestation of so many personalities, and just like the person behind the screen, someone who has touched many lifes from afar, without a name to be called his own. I am Villager.
Back
Top Bottom