Recent content by The Water Bolt

1. The Water Bolt

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Do you mean the Zephyr Fish pet? It isn't normally reddish-yellowish, that's due to dye. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Zephyr_Fish
  2. The Water Bolt

A small nitpick, but when looking at your inventory, it looks like you need some upgrades: That Amarok? Fight the Solar Eclipse by using the Solar Tablet, kill Mothron, and get the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo Adamantite Pickaxe? Picksaw's where it's at. I don't know how much you use the Uzi, but there...
  3. The Water Bolt

PC Moon events way too easy?

Well yeah they don't. That's the thing. If you don't know, the pumpkin and frost moon events came out before 1.3 and were balanced for post-plantera post-golem. The loot that you can get is pretty good for when you can get it. If you fight martian madness first for example, it may be slightly...
  4. The Water Bolt

PC Is this a bug or a glitch?

Then I guess a wooden chest generated over the frost chest? Doesn't really matter too much. It all equates to free loot earlygame!
  5. The Water Bolt

PC Is this a bug or a glitch?

I think he meant, "is this a bug/glitch?" As in, is this intended? The answer is no. I think one of two things happened, @Dohnu J 1: The frost chest tried to generate too high and became an unlocked wooden chest, OR 2: A wooden chest generated over the frost chest, adding the Staff to its contents
  6. The Water Bolt

I guess she isn't TOO fast. She kinda does have a bit of projectile spam, but I guess that's...

I guess she isn't TOO fast. She kinda does have a bit of projectile spam, but I guess that's just Shield of C'thulhu dash timing (or should I swap that with CoM?). 3* bigger arena coming up I guess. Thanks.
  7. The Water Bolt

Yeah, should probably upgrade to ranged and move in the nurse, which I was trying to avoid due...

Yeah, should probably upgrade to ranged and move in the nurse, which I was trying to avoid due to the inherent cheese, but sadly it seems necessary.
  8. The Water Bolt

Okay, Expert Plantera is IMPOSSIBLE. Crystal Bullet Megashark, Holy Arrow Stormbow, Melee setup...

Okay, Expert Plantera is IMPOSSIBLE. Crystal Bullet Megashark, Holy Arrow Stormbow, Melee setup Baghnakhs. . . NOTHING. Any help?
  9. The Water Bolt

Oh. Thought you weren't joking. Might just try it anyway because I don't exactly need 2 pirahna...

Oh. Thought you weren't joking. Might just try it anyway because I don't exactly need 2 pirahna guns. It would save a BIT of gold for reforging, but isn't necessary. Will post the results I guess.
  10. The Water Bolt

Hadn't considered that. Thanks.

Hadn't considered that. Thanks.
  11. The Water Bolt

IDK, I just think I read somewhere (a wiki perhaps) that when used, ALL of your biome keys in...

IDK, I just think I read somewhere (a wiki perhaps) that when used, ALL of your biome keys in the world get deleted (which is stupid), but I'm worried anyway I guess.
  12. The Water Bolt

Just got 2 jungle keys in 20 minutes for my ranged char! If I use one and the other is in my...

Just got 2 jungle keys in 20 minutes for my ranged char! If I use one and the other is in my piggy bank, will both disintegrate?
  13. The Water Bolt

They should REALLY make a noise or something when the Rare Creature detector finds something-...

They should REALLY make a noise or something when the Rare Creature detector finds something- all too often, it passes unnoticed.
  14. The Water Bolt

Oh yeah. That happened to me once. No idea why.
Back
Top Bottom