Recent content by The World Over Heaven

1. The World Over Heaven

CC Creation Compendium #81

Now this is epic.
  2. The World Over Heaven

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

An issue that I've found was that putting too much water with the paint tool (2000-3000 tiles) doesn't successfully load in the world.
  3. The World Over Heaven

[img] My CC entry for this month; I even tried taking a screenshot of it during an eclipse.

My CC entry for this month; I even tried taking a screenshot of it during an eclipse.
  4. The World Over Heaven

2146347081 is a seed if you want two pyramids and 8 large trees to the left side of the world...

2146347081 is a seed if you want two pyramids and 8 large trees to the left side of the world, with another two on the right.
  5. The World Over Heaven

I don't know if this is a bug or not and It's just the way I edit my worlds, but in the new version there's a problem where everytime I change my cave background from 5 to 6 and I enter that world, it fails to load and I have to reload the backup file.
  6. The World Over Heaven

Is it possible to get into TEdit and reset the bestiary?
  7. The World Over Heaven

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

tModLoader probably won't be updated for 1.4 if you're using it as a separate launcher, so it's probably going to stay in 1.3.5 for awhile, until then I hope that this gets updated for the sitting portion of the armour sprite.
  8. The World Over Heaven

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Bruh, I can't believe they added the DS2 torch hollow into Terraria. Also, Blood Moon Squid epic.
  9. The World Over Heaven

Everybody is talking about the epic JoJo reference, but nobody is talking about the insane new...

Everybody is talking about the epic JoJo reference, but nobody is talking about the insane new flail attacks.
  10. The World Over Heaven

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Alright, that's good. I've figured it would be like Spore in which the DLCs are separate games in the library.
  11. The World Over Heaven

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

I still have questions regarding vanilla servers and how this will affect them. Will the mods disable once entering a server or will you not be able to enter the server at all and have to setup a different version of Terraria without the DLC?
  12. The World Over Heaven

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I can't believe Pyrocynical is in Terraria.
  13. The World Over Heaven

Moon Lord should be buffed.

Moon Lord should be buffed.
Back
Top Bottom