Recent content by The2ndComing

1. The2ndComing

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Alright, before the thread is locked forever, I want to take the liberty again to give a massive thanks to Leinfors for being so co-operative and awesome. It really is something special about the team that they have opened this thread and have actively put out a man, an especially great man, to...
  2. The2ndComing

Other Literature My Minecraft Book!

Hi! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out the website!
  3. The2ndComing

Well, I just undertook an absolute boatload of reading. :P From what I can see, most things I would've discussed here have been answered, but I just wanted to say something. It's awesome that this thread is here because it shows the devs really care about our opinion and want to make the game...
  4. The2ndComing

Yes, he's probably right. You'll always have a supply of golden keys left over after a Dungeon expedition, especially if you have a Lifeform Analyzer and you're tracking down Dungeon Slimes.
  5. The2ndComing

Honestly, agreed. I always felt like the Cracked Dungeon Bricks were a bit boring and slowed things down a lot. To quote Gameraiders101: 'Redigit was hyping up those Dungeon changes, and what did we get? Cracked bricks and water pits.' this is a joke I enjoy the Dungeon a lot, but the cracked...
  6. The2ndComing

You're sorta right, but I feel like people needed to see that, tbh. Not really sure where else to put it since the whole thing happened here, I'm not familiar with the forums and I'm not going to report him because I really can't be bothered. Let's just end the discussion here, please? Let's...
  7. The2ndComing

@Leinfors if you see this, I'm sorry this had to happen in your thread. Genuinely, I hope you aren't too angry after seeing this travesty....
  8. The2ndComing

Yeah, thanks. I'm trying to wiggle my way out of it by trying to end it, I promise, but some people persist. Don't worry, I've seen worse, I'm trying to handle it. Haha, yeah. I like to keep other people in mind who I admire and respect online, like Leinfors, in mind when I'm in their territory.
  9. The2ndComing

Dude, I'm trying my best, I'd much rather Leinfors wakes up to useful discussion rather than this load of junk that's going on. I hates arguments and rather not get into them, but people like to force your hands, Y'know?
  10. The2ndComing

Oh for heaven's sake.... To quote: 'PS: And yea you don't liking fishing or thinking its boring and mundane really shouldn't be the reason against this suggestion. Cause there are people that enjoy fishing and benefits that come with it. Imagine that.. Some people might enjoy the very thing...
  11. The2ndComing

I'm sorry for being off-topic, but this is the best post in the entire thread xD. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was already in the fishing loot pool, and I would've never started this argument if I had known. And the Pyramid did not trigger me, I just wished for it to not come up again...
  12. The2ndComing

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was referring to the fact that the Pyramid loot thing has gone on a lot in this thread, I was not trying to imply that it was your fault specifically. Forgive me for the misconception, it does sound wrong out of context. <3 When your luck is bad in terms of chests...
  13. The2ndComing

Hey Everyone!

Oh, you mean progress updates? Oh, sure, yeah, I'll do that on social media!
  14. The2ndComing

Firstly, please don't start up the Pyramid loot thing again. The only thing that's taken up this thread more than that one is the Reaver Shark. And speaking of said loot and the Horseshoe, is it really necessary? The devs have stated that Pyramid loot will not come into fishing loot. And, to be...
  15. The2ndComing

Hey Everyone!

Thanks and you too! <3
Back
Top Bottom