Recent content by the420legend

1. the420legend

tModLoader Valhalla Mod [W.I.P.]

I love the darts
  2. the420legend

tModLoader SGAmod

btw the debuff for locking an item in hotbar doesnt matter much if you can just change the hotbar slot's item
  3. the420legend

tModLoader SGAmod

Is this mod multiplayer compatible
  4. the420legend

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

IF there isn't a discord you should add one ,you should create one since it can keep us up to date with spoilers or announcements
  5. the420legend

tModLoader Not Enough Flamethrowers

Add a flamethrower which damage is focused on the electric debuff,it fires but the electric debuff is what deals the damage
  6. the420legend

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

uh 11.4 update? my friend is having trouble the game keeps crashing whenever he has it enaabled
  7. the420legend

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

There are radars and dragon balls already and dimensions are a bit unlikily but for the next update they are gonna remaster the mod and focus on the sayian race ,they will add races in future updates
  8. the420legend

I was thinking of having sprites for some attacks like the final flash ,or the Disc attack and by that i meant like your arms and hand lifts in the air to charge the disc attack or something similar
  9. the420legend

Will the ssj4 ki drainage be less than ssj3 or will it be more for balance issues and will ssj4 be stronger than ssjg?
  10. the420legend

THe wish bug already happened to me a few times and Will ssj Rose be stronger or weaker than ssj blue
  11. the420legend

Yeay new update :D
  12. the420legend

And i cant reallly play with the later version because of the lag it causes whenever i pick an item up
  13. the420legend

Theres a glitch ,if i have calamity and shadows of abaddon and you go in game you freeze instantly and cant do anything nor interect with anything Edit i read the post and i will download the later version
  14. the420legend

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Edit :The mod causing this problem is when i have shadows of abbadon and calamity togheter :/
Back
Top Bottom