PlaguedCrow

"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. its not"

-Dr.Seuss

realease your spirit, for you are the only you, if you don’t act like your self then why are you here, you can change the world by being your self

(If TikTok was destroyed, 99.9% of teens will go completely insane If you're with me, the 0.1%, copy this into your signature and hope it happens)
(If Fortnite was destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're with me in the 10% who would be jumping for joy, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
Birthday
Jan 11, 2007 (Age: 17)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox One
Tree or Axe?
🌳

Contact

Discord Tag
The_Artic_Reaper

Signature

"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. its not"

-Dr.Seuss

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  7. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom