Recent content by The_Frogfly

1. The_Frogfly

Texture pack for 1.4 textures in 1.3?

I can't seem to find something that adds the 1.4 textures to 1.3 and I've been wanting to play modded terraria with big mods badly, so I'm moving back to 1.3 but I obviously want to keep the shiny new textures. Is there a pack along these lines anywhere? Thanks in advance!
  2. The_Frogfly

Working as Designed Strange Plants Missing

Oh, I wasn't in hardmode. Didn't know this change happened. Thanks folks!
  3. The_Frogfly

Working as Designed Strange Plants Missing

I don't know if anybody else has brought this up, but strange plants seem to be totally missing from my Journey world and haven't been growing either. Anyone know what's up with that?
  4. The_Frogfly

you're a real chad for replying to folk about when things like the 1.4 changelog are comin out...

you're a real chad for replying to folk about when things like the 1.4 changelog are comin out, keep it up lad o7
  5. The_Frogfly

huh its funny how responding to people works

huh its funny how responding to people works
  6. The_Frogfly

TheWorfer27 GAMERS DO NOT GET THAT BREAD I REPEAT GAMERS DO NOT GET THAT BREAD

TheWorfer27 GAMERS DO NOT GET THAT BREAD I REPEAT GAMERS DO NOT GET THAT BREAD
  7. The_Frogfly

it just might be me

it just might be me
  8. The_Frogfly

when life gives you bread please dont eat it

when life gives you bread please dont eat it
  9. The_Frogfly

Official Heavy Hearts, The Passing of Jestex

I never knew this man. Don't quite even know his work. However, I can say that this is saddening. I hope wherever he may be, he is happy. Amen.
  10. The_Frogfly

Curious about something

I see. Thanks for the help, all.
  11. The_Frogfly

Curious about something

Whenever I look at certain things, I see people with Terraria Character PNG's as their avatars. Are those just cobbled together or are there special methods like a website or something? Thanks in advance.
  12. The_Frogfly

Who's Your Favorite Terraria Boss?

Design wise, it has to be Twins. Hands down. I don't know what it is, but these two have a powerful aura that makes them very intimidating.
  13. The_Frogfly

I love how nice people here are!

I love how nice people here are!
Back
Top Bottom