Recent content by The_Two_Eternities

1. T

Destroy the Godmodder: Last Stand

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. He decides to repair the Super Cloner. [2] Doctor Gears welds new pieces of casing onto the Super Cloner to repair the damaged outer shell. 18/20 Population Explosion 8/20 Ironclad 18/30 Scranton Reality Anchor Preparatory actions continue.
  2. T

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. It appears that repairing and protecting the Crystal Array is the greatest priority at the moment. [2] After JoeBOB glues together the crystal, Doctor Gears seals the glue (and the Martian-hallucination fumes) away from the air by simply coating the...
  3. T

(OOC: [begins typing explanation, then does something else, then comes back] Yeah, JoeBOB summed it up.) /null
  4. T

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. Priorities, in no particular order: Repair the Cloning Pod. Repair the Super Cloner. Repair/protect the Crystal Array. Assisting the Crystal Array seems to be the most important, but it's important to get other things done, too. [1] Doctor Gears places...
  5. T

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation, noting several spontaneous causality failures. [2] Ow. Ow. Ow. Doctor Gears administers first aid to himself. 12/20 Population Explosion 2/20 Ironclad 12/30 Scranton Reality Anchor Preparatory actions continue. Doctor Gears is slightly embarrassed...
  6. T

Doctor Gears rolls his eyes, and makes a slight correction to the Dossier.
  7. T

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. Priorities: Stop the Machine Gun Turret (destruction is not currently possible due to the high health). Repair the Stone Palisade. Repair the Cloning Pod (can be done when the Obfuscating Fog is gone). And... that's pretty much it. [2] Taking advantage of...
  8. T

Doctor Gears decides to assess the situation in terms of priorities rather than in terms of combatants... and there's honestly not a lot to do. Since it takes a significant investment of time to affect a Machine measurably, Doctor Gears decides simply to increase the protection of the machines...
  9. T

"What energy creature? The first hit on Minus was scored by... uh... well, what do you know. Thank you." /null
  10. T

"It is a work in progress. In case you haven't noticed, we're all very busy." "It is not meant as a full-on SCP document. It is more of a battle plan. Or it will be." "They are mnemonic codenames. They are meant to remind you of what the asset is, without actually stating it." /null
  11. T

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. Three ally Type Greens, one enemy Type Green, one allied unit, two hundred and fifty civilians/personnel in need of protection, one layer of protection in need of healing, one machine in need of protection, and one machine in need of protection and...
  12. T

Doctor Gears re-assesses the situation. Three ally Type Greens, one enemy Type Green, one allied unit, one hundred and fifty civilians/personnel in need of protection, one layer of protection in need of healing, and one machine in need of protection and healing. [1] Molten lava flows up from...
  13. T

Be the Godmodders - Culling the numbers

[1] I quickly assemble a counter-Goldberg mechanism. I kick a can, which flies through the air and hits a spring, which launches a tennis ball at a racket, which causes the ball to bounce off and hit a button, which makes a whip start rotating in a circle, faster and faster, until the...
  14. T

Doctor Charles Ogden Gears rises from his position on the floor almost mechanically. He quickly takes stock of the situation. Two allies, one enemy, and one location in need of protection. [2] The tree palisade turns grey, changes texture, and hardens; petrifying into stone and defending the...
  15. T

Be the Godmodders - Culling the numbers

I'm not like JOE and his secret plan for a snowballmodder lock basilisk serpent, I prefer punching the OPFOR directly at least somewhat. So, yeah, I was waiting for the EOTB. I definitely didn't forget to check this game for three days straight. /null
Back
Top Bottom