TheAlphaHydra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still don't get how Gorgons can 1shot gaurdians in the vault of glass
    Doylee
    Doylee
    They erase you from existence, according to the Grimiore.

So them doing their gaze will remove you from reality, 'killing" you.
    king40606
    king40606
    Basically what Doylee said.
    I like the idea of it too, thank god that's not outside the vault.
    TheAlphaHydra
    TheAlphaHydra
    I'm lucky I'm a vex I would be dead then
    So when is mobile gonna get their update or are we gonna get screwed over AGAIN because oh look! It's almost the end of November! -_-
    kageboushiKun
    kageboushiKun
    Getting another dev onto a team isn't as easy as saying "hey you're hired", it takes time and the update is probably gonna be done before they have time to get a new mobile dev.
    king40606
    king40606
    505 is a company. All workers need breaks too, as everyone is human.
    As I said, if you want the new content that bad, go and get a PC, or something that has the update already.
    505 is split into numerous teams working on different ports for mobile, and different consoles as well. They can't just "hire one developer" cause that wouldn't even be enough.
    king40606
    king40606
    They are one company working on all ports of Terraria besides PC. It's a big job to undertake.
    Making a game isn't simple, and neither is squashing bugs. It's simply something that you need to understand about game development.
    I have nothing against you, just telling the truth about how games work. Rushing them to get it done, isn't going to get it done faster. Just be patient, the wait is worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom