• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Thebeatbat1139

1. Thebeatbat1139

So busy, in fact, I spell busy wrong

So busy, in fact, I spell busy wrong
  2. Thebeatbat1139

School has been so buisy

School has been so buisy
  3. Thebeatbat1139

Bleh it's weird not being on here

Bleh it's weird not being on here
  4. Thebeatbat1139

Heh, this is awesome. Thanks mate!

Heh, this is awesome. Thanks mate!
  5. Thebeatbat1139

Why is this so fantastic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJDimvPW1Y

Why is this so fantastic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJDimvPW1Y
  6. Thebeatbat1139

I just actually fell of a cliff. This sucks.

I just actually fell of a cliff. This sucks.
  7. Thebeatbat1139

Rune Factory 4 is freaking amazing.

Rune Factory 4 is freaking amazing.
  8. Thebeatbat1139

Steam vs 3DS version?

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend getting the 3ds version. It's mostly just 1.2 (and only 1.2) plus fishing. Even less than the mobile version, which sucks. It's also thirty dollars, which is a lot, seeing the mobile version is five with more content.
  9. Thebeatbat1139

Finishing the Heroes of Olympus series. They're all fantastic books.

Finishing the Heroes of Olympus series. They're all fantastic books.
  10. Thebeatbat1139

Bard items

Bard is my favorite class in D&D, and I'd love a few more musical themed weapons, but this is for suggestions, not discussions about possible suggestions. :p
  11. Thebeatbat1139

Woah I just got an amazing idea I'm gonna try and start a D&D thing at school Thanks you very...

Woah I just got an amazing idea I'm gonna try and start a D&D thing at school Thanks you very much! :D
  12. Thebeatbat1139

Eyy, that sounds awesome. I'll probably have to stop when summer's over. :(

Eyy, that sounds awesome. I'll probably have to stop when summer's over. :(
  13. Thebeatbat1139

I get to play D&D every Wednesday, which is cool, but I wish I could more.

I get to play D&D every Wednesday, which is cool, but I wish I could more.
  14. Thebeatbat1139

Ah, I see. Cool! :D

Ah, I see. Cool! :D
  15. Thebeatbat1139

I wish that The Island used D&D 5e rules. I play D&D all the time and love it, but never learned...

I wish that The Island used D&D 5e rules. I play D&D all the time and love it, but never learned 3.5 (at least I'm pretty sure it's 3.5).
Top Bottom