Recent content by TheBilateralGamer

1. TheBilateralGamer

Texture Pack Flinx (Enemy) to Flinx (Summon)

Very solid change, well done
  2. TheBilateralGamer

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

It does not work on the current version of Terraria. Derpo is updating it soon so that it will work
  3. TheBilateralGamer

Texture Pack Muertos Pack - Bosses and some more

That artwork is :red:ing wild, well done!
  4. TheBilateralGamer

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

Thank you, I didn't know how to word it properly. I like that someone made an interesting take on a new design for the Zoologist, but saying she is "horribly oversexualized" honestly comes off as rude and misunderstanding to me. Again, I like the design the dude made, but he's just kinda rude...
  5. TheBilateralGamer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I'm guessing the mod is still incompatible with the latest version of tModLoader. Just updated everything today and only Calamity isn't working, which sucks because I love this mod.
  6. TheBilateralGamer

PC Changing Resolution Causes Futures Crashes on Startup

So I have a weird issue. Sometimes, when I open Terraria on my 4K laptop, it will load past the Re-Logic splash screen and then crash, leaving this message: So I delete the config.json, reopen Terraria, and everything is fine for a while... until I close Terraria and the same message pops up...
  7. TheBilateralGamer

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank: Egg Edition

It seems like the download links are gone :( Edit: Nevermind, I'm just dumb! Thanks for the cool wavebank!
  8. TheBilateralGamer

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

Yooo, this is sick! Thanks for bringing this back, man! Back when the old mod was slowing down a bit in production, I was starting to have less free time and also started becoming less interested in modding and Terraria in general. So I basically called it quits back then and never told anybody...
  9. TheBilateralGamer

Texture Pack Flat UI

I like how simplistic it is. Good job!
  10. TheBilateralGamer

Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil make up the current holy trinity...

Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil make up the current holy trinity of great cartoons (even though Gravity Falls has already had a series finale). OK KO Let's Be Heroes is also good. Infinity Train has a ton of potential (look up the pilot) and got greenlit recently...
  11. TheBilateralGamer

@Obese Black Man Thanks! Kill me now :)

@Obese Black Man Thanks! Kill me now :)
  12. TheBilateralGamer

So I just came back from months of inactivity, and I need a new profile pic. Please give me any...

So I just came back from months of inactivity, and I need a new profile pic. Please give me any pic you would like and I'll use it.
  13. TheBilateralGamer

Yep! It has the art style of just... a better Mighty No. 9, so I'm excited.

Yep! It has the art style of just... a better Mighty No. 9, so I'm excited.
  14. TheBilateralGamer

Sonic Forces is painfully mediocre. I'm sad. At least Mania is a thing.

Sonic Forces is painfully mediocre. I'm sad. At least Mania is a thing.
Back
Top Bottom