Recent content by Thebluefox12

1. Thebluefox12

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Oh, well free stuff is always awesome to have.
  2. Thebluefox12

Wait, How on Earth did you get Terraria on the Nintendo Eshop For free?
  3. Thebluefox12

Finally someone that has the right idea that is the probable reason why they didn't include the Online Multiplayer, Plus Nntendo just wants everyone to buy the game hoping to god, "Oh sweet! We get online multiplayer in the next update." and realizing that they just lost their hope and cash.
  4. Thebluefox12

I agree, I'm getting sick of playing by myself, I need to hang with my friends in other states.
  5. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I know they did the scorpion thing to seem like the sand was quick sand, that's what some people on miiverse are saying.
  6. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Whenever I wire up my torches so I can turn them on and off, the items under the torches will disappear or partly disappear. 505 Games Please help
  7. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm so hyped for that update, how come no one talks about online multiplayer being included?
  8. Thebluefox12

We need online multiplayer! Whens the exact date for update?
  9. Thebluefox12

3DS Should i get terraria for 3ds?

What's the drop chance of me getting one?
  10. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Okay, Planterablade, what's your FC on 3ds, cause once online interaction is up for Terraria I can let you join my world or something along the lines of that. So you can see what I'm experiencing.
  11. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thank you, do you think its my world causing me not to obtain the item? I've not been having that many problems with my world, except for the paladin throwing his hammer through blocks but I think that's normal.
  12. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thank you, I was really worried because I wasn't getting it, so I kept killing your children.;(I'm sorry I wanted that weapon so badly, I will come to their funeral.:( I also can't get Pygmy Staff, I killed at least 17 of your children but have not obtained it.:( Um... can 505 Games or whoever...
  13. Thebluefox12

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can you still get the zapinator?
  14. Thebluefox12

3DS Should i get terraria for 3ds?

Hey guys, can I still get zapinator from plantera in 3ds version? I've defeated him 5-7 times and have not received it yet. Help Please
Back
Top Bottom