Recent content by TheCarrigan

1. T

Ask a Processor Anything

Intel has quality and speed under their belt.. whereas AMD have core count and price under theirs. Its solely down to choice really, recently AMDs multi core score performs better than Intel however Intels single core speed smashes AMDs. Now when you're talking about graphics performance.. XEON...
  2. T

Ask a Processor Anything

I think you'll find that GPUs are used for rendering and processing videos.
  3. T

Ask a Processor Anything

Why does the latest Xeon chip split its cores into two segments when running on anything lower than Windows Enterprise?
  4. T

Mobile Terraria Mobile Needs A Upgrade

That is great news. Although in previous updates, not much has changed apart from the game content and gameplay. No updates to menus, UI, settings and so on. It needs refreshed, as it currently feels old and out dated. Yes the game does have 3rd party controller support and does fully support...
  5. T

That is a very good comparison. The UI customization is incredible on the mobile version of that also. However their development team is considerably larger.
  6. T

So recently I've been looking into gaming on mobile device's, mostly due to the recently released phones having such huge advancements in their hardware. Then in turn, device's are showing this off with the software capabilities that can be achieved by using the hardware. I managed to emulate...
Back
Top Bottom