Recent content by TheCraziestFox

1. TheCraziestFox

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Remember when people used to think they could release high quality texture packs in a reasonable time frame? Crazy times...
  2. TheCraziestFox

I... Yeah. Thank you. If it helps, you're already a pretty good spriter. As far as my dissappearance goes, there is no more to it than I already said, although some of the more stalker-ish of you manged to find me anyway... I am fine for the most part. I still teach, I still learn, 'had a...
  3. TheCraziestFox

Čest práci.

Čest práci.
  4. TheCraziestFox

I may still help from time to time... :3 But I think I have made a horrible mistake showing my friends that I can draw. Now I'm swamped with requests at least until Christmas.
  5. TheCraziestFox

I can't belive it's been a year already. They grow up so fast... This is for you, guys: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B599c6x9g7qOcFhnUUNGYllKMzg Everything I have ever done as it laid on my hard drive. Feel free to use whatever you want from it for the pack. (although do refrain from...
  6. TheCraziestFox

I 'unno. It seems like nobody seems to be motivated when I'm not around. I'll take that as a compliment. Good news: My motherboard has arrived, the RAM and proc are just a few days away. New phone is on its way and I have finished all the exams for now (still have one in September) Bad news...
  7. TheCraziestFox

SO ADORABLE! That's not me in the morning. Not at all. I snarl and growl at anyone near me...

SO ADORABLE! That's not me in the morning. Not at all. I snarl and growl at anyone near me. Still... What do you even call fox sounds? I know they have different name for each, but still...
  8. TheCraziestFox

I am not well versed in the canine ettiquete so I'll have to wing it. *Insert whatever it is...

I am not well versed in the canine ettiquete so I'll have to wing it. *Insert whatever it is appropriate the fox does say* ...nailed it.
  9. TheCraziestFox

Thank you... Maybe it would fit another material better. d'awww... Maybe it will be useful after the update. Then again, making spheres is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I thought that would be a problem, but I think it is still worth it. I may do one more, but two is enough. It...
  10. TheCraziestFox

Alright... I may revisit it at a later date, but I like it so far... No. I don't have the patience for those. Coingun would be more likely. This is a cloud. It will fly in the background. Because steampunk.
  11. TheCraziestFox

You can download them from the page, can't you? Yes, even though I went for a carbine / assault rifle instead. Something XM8 looking. Pretty much, yes, although I would not call it small bodied by any means. If you consider the barrel assembly to be round, then it's a pretty wide gun (which...
  12. TheCraziestFox

Unlikely. The computer already was a backup of a backup, my original computer having died two years ago. (don't worry, I have two more backups, just in case). In fact, it is ancient. (as in over a decade old) I have used all my IT training to stretch its limits, but it has reached them and the...
  13. TheCraziestFox

*Throws pokeball* Actually I am. It just doesn't always fit the theme. Yuuup. Looks awesome. I disagree, but I always preffered grey contact surfaces so it's a win-win for me. I can't imagine how you would improve it in any significant way. But it's your show. Glad you like it. I prefer...
  14. TheCraziestFox

Yep. There is no substitute for empiric evidence. Same here. It just did everything right. Right look, feel, damage, sound... The style is a bit different, but I'm still pretty sure I can alter it to fit the swords'. This is what I have so far: (yeah, this is the left sword... ...did...
  15. TheCraziestFox

Which makes them perfect for a set. I would be extatic if you'd try to sprite the rest of the set. It's uncanny... Just kidding. The originals were great on their own. They just look sharper, cleaner... No need. I'll take it from here. (...he says as he drives the gurney towards the...
Back
Top Bottom