Recent content by TheCrusader1296

1. TheCrusader1296

Switch Game crashes when entering right side of hell

Unfortunately, this is true. I was just speaking of how to zoom out.
  2. TheCrusader1296

Switch Terraria bugs

Are you using Glowing Mushroom Dye, Living Dye or any Strange Plant dye not prominently used? If so, then that's your reason why, as these dyes have the peculiar property of acting like the modded Invisible Dye, except weirder.
  3. TheCrusader1296

Switch Bugs Galore

Another one: THE GOD DAMNED CULTISTS AREN'T SPAWNING! I have tried everything. I've tried removing the corruption from near the dungeon, nope. I removed a bit of Dungeon Brick to make my house for the Clothier and Mechanic, but it's not that. I did move the Lihzahrd Altar prematurely (actuators...
  4. TheCrusader1296

Switch Game crashes when entering right side of hell

To zoom in and out on Switch, press + on the right Joycon, and press ZL/ZR depending on whether you want to zoom in or out. ZL zooms out, ZR zooms in. And yes, pinching your fingers in and out on the screen works, although be careful when doing this, as it can use the item you're holding, and...
  5. TheCrusader1296

Switch Well, this is not what I expected. [v1.0.1168.9]

I mean, it wasn't because of memory issues, because I've got a 128 GB microSD Card. I'd recently died, so I had already saved once. I dunno about autosave. It's weird.
  6. TheCrusader1296

Switch Well, this is not what I expected. [v1.0.1168.9]

So, yeah, as I say, it's unexpected. So, I just got the Clinger Staff as a drop from a Corrupt Mimic. I thought "Not a Dart Rifle, but it'll do." (Playing mix of Ranger and Mage for context) and I go to use it, and suddenly, my game crashes. And, since the game only autosaves on the striking of...
  7. TheCrusader1296

Eh, that stuff comes and goes.

Eh, that stuff comes and goes.
Back
Top Bottom