Recent content by Thedarkdestroyer

1. T

This is a question that makes me question your health... HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT...

This is a question that makes me question your health... HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ALCHOHOL!!?!?
  2. T

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Ever wanted a mountain in your hand but thought it took too long? Well now with veinminer it wont take forever since you can mine the whole thing in the blink of an eye! :merchanteek: (Disclaimer: it will not take the blink of an eye it depends on the pickaxe strength)
  3. T

GADDAMMIT QUIT SHOOTING MY SHIPS WHEN I TRY TO GET TO THE GALACTIC CORE

GADDAMMIT QUIT SHOOTING MY SHIPS WHEN I TRY TO GET TO THE GALACTIC CORE
  4. T

Grox please teach me your hellbent ways of ruling the universe

Grox please teach me your hellbent ways of ruling the universe
  5. T

What if you aren't the great grox of terraria? What if you are the terrible hellbent grox of...

What if you aren't the great grox of terraria? What if you are the terrible hellbent grox of destruction? Based purely on the destruction of all organic life
  6. T

I reached the center of the galaxy 2 ways option numero uno.make an alliance and get a secret...

I reached the center of the galaxy 2 ways option numero uno.make an alliance and get a secret achievment.option number 2 use many shields and then use brute force and break your way through the blockade and use a couple planet busters on the way. Show em you mean business
  7. T

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Found the creator of the modern in 53 seconds... Now I'm lost again
Back
Top Bottom