Thee Pie Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please no more Ice Yo-yo's
    1hkWnOI.png
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I've already gotten my Ankhshield on my previous run; just wanted another for :red:s and giggles. The drop rates drive me crazy though, I get the better stuff before the stuff I actually want. I just need to go fishing for the rest of the parts for the Cellphone. Doesn't take up too much inventory to have the other individualized/combined as they are.
    king40606
    king40606
    Farming for the cellphone was what got me the golden rod and over 50 quests done. Thx game
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Yeah the progression system really rewards you. "You want something? Well you get other things on the way there! :D"
    Clearly the thinking was mistaken as I always wander back to this forum eventually. You might see me actively posting more and what not. FYI
    Oh, hey. Are you back, then?
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Hey, I just wrote a message addressing this; sorta maybe am back. I've had a lot on my plate and still do but I might pop in now and again, not as frequent as I used to though.
    I think I'm done with this forum. See ya people; was fun. I feel looked down on; and honestly I guess I'm just too stupid to get the hint.
    DgzMMcA.png
    I didn't know he could float on the ocean and slowly float towards you if he wasn't on the beach.
    Reactions: Mystery
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Hahaha, when he did that for me I spoke to him before he reached shore and he sunk like a brick.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I was too mystified and wanted to get a screenie just incase he like elevated above a brick or something. I wanted to have some proof of it x3
    Off to play more 1.3, beat the twins today on Expert, Two mechanical bosses down, only Prime to go, I'm excited.
    I wish more people read suggestion rules; for some reason suggesting topic ideas are being downed on for no reason other than dislike. =/
    Does anyone have any tips on fighting the BoC (Brain of Cthulhu)? I'm on Expert 1.3 and Currently have Gold Armor and a Demonic Amazon.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I've beaten the King Slime and EoC, my accessories are: Armored Blizzard in a bottle, Quick Spectre boots, Menacing SoC, Warding Band of Regen, and Guarding Green String.
    Thanks for any help in advanced C:
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Also another question if someone can answer this one; it's a bit related; was Expert mode meant to be started fresh on and done from the beginning or was it a mode for people after they beaten the game on normal? (Just curious honestly, not that it isn't doable.)
    Man, haven't gamed this long in awhile. Time to rest though; Slayed over 150 Slimes, 250 Zombies, the Eye of Cthulhu and almost the brain.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Expert Mode is really hard. >o < tomorrow shall be more progress!
    Gosh dang it.. I went to the Ocean Biome to get some goodies, and was looting a water chest, accidentally deposited everything and died. D:
    Ah-ha! It's the beginning of the end for you Extreme Mode >: D
    9OLvQt1.png
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Heh, Yeah I only have copper armor, but I have the "Amazon" Which is a Yo-yo that does serious damage, I got the eye down to 200 the last time it appeared, it's new AI got me good, I was being cocky and didn't build an arena xD
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Crimson or Corruption? The Brain of Cthulu is super annoying once its second phase is down to 600/1760 HP, since the mirror images are pretty solid-looking by then.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Crimson, I dislike Crimson so much ;-;... I vowed to start a new Expert World and Character from Scratch. I really should have rerolled the world when I saw that it was Crimson haha..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom