Thee Pie Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I notice you're a part of the RP community now :)
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I'm thinking about it. I want to see where the Pokemon RP stands to see how much time I'll have to devote to the RP (I like to stick with RP's and if I need to give more time than I do) But at the moment it seems to be a right mess. I'm going to see if I can help sort it out, post my introduction and see how in depth I need to go every time.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    I'm in the pokemon RP and its kinda dead :p
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    That's what I'm trying to fix. The main problem is everyone's scattered everywhere and it's making the evolution of the RP halted because the creator can't keep up with all the people doing so many things, some advancing some being backwards, etc. That's why I proposed some ideas over in the suggestions over there.
    Ugh, Valentines day is just a exploitive commercialized excuse to make people buy crap and make a fool of themselves for no good reason.
    Reactions: The Ohmega Blue
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    You just beautifully summed up valentines day.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    It's meant to be about love and dedicating the day to your partner, not about buying crap for them. It's like easter; it used to be a celebration, but now it's just a day where everyone buys chocolate and hides it outside for kids to find.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    ^ That made me laugh with the reference of Easter. Regardless I find that to be something like the union/marriage of your significant other/partner. No better way to dedicate a day to aforementioned loved one than to celebrate your anniversary. No reason for this holiday to exist other than to extort people. :/
    Man; Ps4 controllers' are so useful. (Just plug it in with my phone cord and can use it for my mouse on my computer with a program xD)
    If PDP (pewdiepie) comes here should we say hello from the pies.
    plz dun enslav us
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    It's better than "hi" or "I STOLE YOUR PIZZA" or "omg luv ur videos XD" which are typical utterances from most of his fans
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Yeah, I'm not even sure why Felix's name is "PewDiePie" for his Username. Even if he comes here; unless he talks to me directly- as anyone has that I have chatted to- I will likely not interact with him.

It's not that I dislike him but because I always feel like a bother to anyone; and unless they give me their time (assuring me they aren't busy) I just don't feel comfortable making the first move so to speak.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Well I got bored and remembering this from earlier I did research:
    "The name "PewDiePie" was formed by the term 'Pew! (as in a gun) die!', which was his original channel. When he supposedly forgot his password, he created another channel by adding 'Pie' because "He f*cking loves Pie.""
    I don't know how many of you are League of Legends fans. Just started my Prolimies, going to get gold this season if it kills me.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I don't like LoL. I don't like MOBA games.
    I think they are really really REALLY boring.
    Of course, 99% of the world thinks that they are awesome or something for some reason.
    I don't get it.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Eh, I got into it with friends; that's 80% of the appeal for me, it also makes me feel good to know I'm better than like 60% of the players on the game for some reason.
    I need to design an avatar for my forum/profiles on other things. Just a bigger resolution of Terraria's pumpkin pie doesn't really say TPM.
    TheBigPie
    TheBigPie
    Head = Pumpkin Pie
    Body = Body
    Pants = Jeans or something
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    This is an old sprite I've made. It sure isn't like what you think it should be, but it's a pie monster thing.
    O2QmI6I.png
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Was thinking the head as a Pie, A trim and buffed figure, with TPM logo like thing on a pie shaped object. Sorta like The Flash from Justice League except with pie.
    Man it's too bad the main hours for Mod they are looking for are so early in the morning for me. If I had less life stuff I'd totally apply.
    TheBigPie
    TheBigPie
    you could represent the pies
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Would be fun; I just don't have free time to dedicate to the position at the times they most need it. PST is my time zone so it would be at 2-6 in the morning for me which would be too early in the morning.
    That Idea you had on the craftable gold chest's is interesting, do you mind if I make a suggestion of that? I'll give you the credit for the idea.
    How did you get the Official Terrarian title?
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    When you buy Terraria... EVENTUALLY (I mean it took like a month for me and I had owned it a good time before even having an account on here.) You'll be able to "confirm" your purchase through this by linking your steam to it; this allows you to go to your name in the right hand corner; select personal details in the little list that drops down and it should have "title" somewhere close to the top. C:
    It's a typewritter that says "raccoon" on it
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    My apologies; it's been awhile since I was last here; what was a Typewriter that says "Raccoon" on it? xD
    Hello everyone, follows and the like. After today I'll probably not be on(Other than to make posts for my dragons and checking out suggests)
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    For a few days; I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas or Holiday season and hope everything goes well! Cheers and be Merry~
    TheBigPie
    TheBigPie
    I thought you meant foreves. I can't be the only pie
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Nah it was for Christmas. I tend to spend it with my family and do things with my girlfriend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom