Recent content by thefinaluptake

1. thefinaluptake

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

I am also getting the bug where it generates hundreds of player files until I close the game. This seems like a pretty cool mod that I'd love to do a playthrough with, hopefully the bug can get fixed soon!
  2. thefinaluptake

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

When I use this mod in a multiplayer server, the first person to join the server gets 100 max mana every time a new person joins the server. At least, that's how I think it's working. This max mana doesn't go away, and it's kind of messing with the balance of the game. I've tested it with just...
  3. thefinaluptake

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Wait, what? I have leveled up Wisdom a ton and never noticed this... I guess it's cause I was leveling up Intellegence at the same time... By the way, what is the difference between regular RPG and freemode?
  4. thefinaluptake

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I dunno if it's just me, but Demon Scythes(the Demon race skill) seems incredibly OP... I one shot Skeletron with it, while holding a Grenade. Maybe you should have it so that the strength of Demon Scythes are based off of your maximum mana instead of the strength of the weapon you're holding?
Back
Top Bottom