Recent content by TheFoxing

1. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

so much has changed. death mode, new bosses and changed bosses, oh my! :dryadpassionate: i also see a nice drop from revengeance yharon. :dryadnaughty: hello again btw:nymph:
  2. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yes, but... that's the only major difference and that's one boss. the rest are significantly easier than on prepare to cry outside of *MAYBE* skeleton prime and that's just a case of meeting the dps check by morning which is doable but the one and only time i did it on prepare to cry (because it...
  3. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

not what i meant. i adore drew for his contributions to the terraria community and wish them well. i'm just more shocked that they were taken out because calamity to me was always the "get ready to get rocked, kid" mod when you had the option to put them on, and now them being replaced is kinda...
  4. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yeah but i'm looking at the wiki and supreme calam has 1/3rd the health in reveng vs cry =|
  5. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

c-calamity updates? w-what? :dryadindifferent: also, why the removal of prepare to die/cry?! :dryadeek:
  6. TheFoxing

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

i see a lot of complaints on difficulty for this mod (yes hello again terraria community, i'm back to :red: on your mods). i've had a recent "break" from wow again so i decided why not give terraria mods another go, and up until the very last boss there wasn't anything of difficulty. i wish the...
  7. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i know some people like to play games blind but just making a random post without looking into it seemingly at all is pretty annoying. there is tons of information and repeatedly answered questions in the forum and less than 30 seconds to find your question's answer if you even just google it...
  8. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hello again mod friends... for anyone interested my series is 'done'... probably not going to re-do hive mind or brimstone waifu but if you're having trouble with any boss i'd recommend seeing how i did and go from there... i misread calamitas' health as 630k not 63k at the end but it's w.e most...
  9. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you don't outrun the slime god itself, just the slimes. the slime god itself will eventually get you and constantly debuff you with gravity debuffs. the best way you can dodge charges at the early stage is hooking yourself to a minecart track as it's faster than a normal hook and keep you near...
  10. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

since you're a summoner you don't need to worry about the curse debuff; avoid the black slime the best.. if you have to be hit when backing on yourself take a hit from the red one instead. it helps to have a lot of regen from the dots they put on you so make sure you have regen pots, honey...
  11. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i can't really tell the difference in drops because i only do them on prepare to cry :dryadcry: a tooltip would be nice like the expert only stuff but not too important
  12. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

prepare to die eye of cthulhu drops "counter scarf" and i think die or cry yharon drops drew wings? couldn't tell you 100% tho on drew wings.
  13. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

supreme calamitas.... all your defenses sundered... 1 hits you anyway.. is insanely fast.. 10.3m health... projectiles aren't even the dangerous part of the fight. whip me harder! :dryadnaughty: the base health without die/cry is 2m hp so you can't just cheese it even using dev items, and by...
  14. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@MineCat Cryogen is just a hard boss. it forces you to fight a high damage, fast boss with relatively low options when you fight it... you enter hardmode and farm for awhile to prepare for it. give it a few tries and try to learn how it works is best i can say for you, good luck. if you need...
  15. TheFoxing

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i like the new arrows shame they can only be used with clockwork bow tho =P it's nice a change up tho since you still use the clockwork bow even for yharon (phase 3 mostly). elemental discs get REKT :dryadmad: astreal buff is nice to see too tho unsure what it is just yet; (you saw nothing)...
Back
Top Bottom