Recent content by thefranfan

1. T

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Yep. The screenshot named crash_here_once_zoomed_in was taken right before I triggered the crash, from that exact location. I just went back to that spot while zoomed out and was able to trigger the crash once again by zooming in. It's also triggered by being at a normal zoom level (default I...
  2. T

Thanks Loki - I actually did not expect to get a reply. It means a lot to me as a big Terraria fan that you took the time to respond and address all of my concerns. Maybe there is hope for this port after all :) I took screenshots in the location where the crash happens. I will attach them at...
  3. T

Let me preface this by saying I'm a huge Terraria fan and have put in hundreds of hours into this game - more than any other non-MMORPG I have ever played. Made an account on the forum just to post this. This port is far too buggy and is not an acceptable product. Nintendo has a "absolutely no...
Back
Top Bottom