Recent content by TheFriendless1

1. TheFriendless1

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I agree with most of the thing you said, but I don't think that Relogic is doing everything they can to disappoint the playerbase because they released a really fun 1.3, they listen to the community, and they fix bugs and other glitches. This lore is really disappointing (I also am derping and...
  2. TheFriendless1

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

It's 1:30 am and I cant sleep, so ima make some lore. In the world of Terraria the gods don't really interfere. In fact the only time they every actually did something after making the world was set a few precausion which some of would go haywire, but more on that later. In the time before...
  3. TheFriendless1

Status: waiting till little to no complaints are made so then he can play unworried of effects.

Status: waiting till little to no complaints are made so then he can play unworried of effects.
  4. TheFriendless1

That sucks, hopefully it gets fixed! but untill I see little to no complaints I'm just gonna...

That sucks, hopefully it gets fixed! but untill I see little to no complaints I'm just gonna hand back and watch the progress, not test the problem.
  5. TheFriendless1

Till t is day I still have not found time to play Terraria 1.3...

Till t is day I still have not found time to play Terraria 1.3...
  6. TheFriendless1

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

You know those sad moments when school has taken your life and when you get a break your like "Oh ya... I forgot about that game. Heh-_-... Heh:indifferent:... huh:(..."
  7. TheFriendless1

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I feel like an idiot... I was reading the wrong forums AHHHHH!!!!! NO WONDER everyone was gone they where always right here! *Face smack* Edit: Remember the good old days when we though we knew what "soon" meant?... *Takes a sip of coffee* Remember them... They won't be coming back anytime...
  8. TheFriendless1

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

This saddest part is that this thread is making as much noise as I do when people come up and talk to me. (It's sad because only one person comes up to talk to me once every few days.)
  9. TheFriendless1

I just realized... no one is talking on the forums! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  10. TheFriendless1

I haven't been able to play Terraria for the last 3 weeks because of school, sports and vististing family members, but now I have time to play! I'm loading a new world right now wish me good luck!
  11. TheFriendless1

So I just read the thread and pretty much what I got from this thread was "YYYYYYYEEEEESSSS THE UPDATES COMING OUT!!!!!" and "WHY DOES THE UPDATE HAVE TO COME OUT IN TWO DAYS!?!?! WHY NOT NOW!?!?!?" and arguing. The best news in two years for Terraria on Xbox 1 comes out and people are arguing...
  12. TheFriendless1

I know someone probably already responded to this but I will still say "Yes you can".
  13. TheFriendless1

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Hi... whats happening? I haven't been checking 4 the past week... and I'm not going through 47 pages...
  14. TheFriendless1

Actually we waited 27 years for "IT" and it already came out so I have no clue on what your talking about.;)
  15. TheFriendless1

So... how's not knowing how the certifications going mods? It honestly must be more agitating knowing that this is your hard work and your seeing if it meets the standards of another company.
Back
Top Bottom