Recent content by TheGamerBro

1. TheGamerBro

Your CC entries are always the best!! Keep it up!!!

Your CC entries are always the best!! Keep it up!!!
  2. TheGamerBro

PC NEW WORLD

Hey I want to play, but I do not have steam, I got it from GOG, so you will have to host the server...
  3. TheGamerBro

PC So Lonely...

Yeah, for some reason my data cable doesn't allow port forwarding so I cannot host the server, but thanks anyway. :happy:
  4. TheGamerBro

PC So Lonely...

I feel lonely in Terraria because I have been playing singleplayer for a very long time ;(. If someone agrees, we can have a nice playthrough :D. So please, can somebody play with me? Also the catch is that I don't have Terraria from steam, I got it from http://www.gog.com/game/terraria, so I...
  5. TheGamerBro

PC Early Game House Designs

So I started a new Playthrough of Terraria and I was wondering If someone would suggest house designs that look good but are also economical, that is, they can be made with the earlygame materials like wood, stone, snow (NOT DIRT!:mad:) etc...
  6. TheGamerBro

PC Valid Housing

But look at the place the guide is staying, its ceiling is all platforms... EDIT: Alright I understand, thanks!!
  7. TheGamerBro

PC Valid Housing

Can someone please tell me why this housing is invalid??
  8. TheGamerBro

Heh no need to be sorry, I'm sure you worked very hard on it and you should keep it anyway.

Heh no need to be sorry, I'm sure you worked very hard on it and you should keep it anyway.
  9. TheGamerBro

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

THE FREAKIN' DISCOUNT CARD. IF I EVER SEE A PERSON POST THAT THEY HAVE THE DISCOUNT CARD I WILL FIND THEM AND I WILL KILL THEM. *RAGE*
  10. TheGamerBro

PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

I would like to have a machine called the ''elementinator 3000'' which consumes coins and gives back the raw materials of a product. For example, if you gave an iron helmet, it would cost like 50 silver and give you back 20 iron bars.
  11. TheGamerBro

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

(This was the first time I was playing terraria and I knew nothing about the dungeon) One day I saw a cool fort-like building way east of the map made of green coloured bricks. There was a bearded old man standing there wearing a ragged red dress and he had bright red eyes. I thought the old man...
  12. TheGamerBro

Yeah $78.07 is quite expensive, and I think that she should at least double the Cost Price to...

Yeah $78.07 is quite expensive, and I think that she should at least double the Cost Price to sell the sword, which makes it worth about $156.14. Bye bye awesome looking in real life Night's Edge...*sadface*
  13. TheGamerBro

Miss Daimera, may I say that the Night's Edge sword you built is the best thing I've seen...

Miss Daimera, may I say that the Night's Edge sword you built is the best thing I've seen probably in my life... Is that for sale?
Back
Top Bottom