Recent content by TheGamerLV

1. TheGamerLV

Yes, Thanks for telling me.

Yes, Thanks for telling me.
  2. TheGamerLV

against the rules

against the rules
  3. TheGamerLV

If for gog version then I can help you download Terraria 1.3.1.1 Steam cracked Sorry i cant give...

If for gog version then I can help you download Terraria 1.3.1.1 Steam cracked Sorry i cant give you the download link Because it is
  4. TheGamerLV

For gog version?

For gog version?
  5. TheGamerLV

tModLoader Electron Mod (WIP)

okay you said i can be a coder in the old thread so do u have something to contact with? skype or something, if u do then make a private conversation and tell me.
  6. TheGamerLV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I wanted to say that too but you were first because i had to login :P
  7. TheGamerLV

Well then how do i do it???
  8. TheGamerLV

Hello, Is that possible to add at the Menu like tmodloader adds its version? I want to add my own mod version there too
  9. TheGamerLV

oh could you upload Player.cs somewhere on your github?
  10. TheGamerLV

tModLoader (WIP - Coders and Spriters needed) The Electron Mod

Could i be a coder? I am not the best at coding But I have my own mod called nazar which i am still developing
  11. TheGamerLV

The UNDERTALE Mod (?) {WARNING, SPOILERS!}

I havent played undertale but i like it I can be a coder and spriter i am not the best at spriting but i am good at coding! EDIT: I learned alot of coding terraria mods in like 2 days!
  12. TheGamerLV

Hello Please help me public override void UpdateEquip(Player player) { player.moveSpeed += 0.05f; } How do i get to know all of the player. stats like there it is player.moveSpeed
  13. TheGamerLV

tModLoader CaseSpin Mod

Hello So me and my friend talked about making a mod he gave me his source so i can make my own version too so i decided to make my own version too of Case Spin Mod Download: CaseSpin Mod Credits: mr White for creating this and giving me source Cases: Grass Case (Pre hardmode weapons requires...
  14. TheGamerLV

Could somebody help me? I want to make my own custom tile but i dont know how :(
  15. TheGamerLV

I need help with this Tiles/MLGTileBlock at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Back
Top Bottom