Recent content by TheGamerMan757

1. TheGamerMan757

1.3.4 Moon Lord Tweak

EDIT: Nevermind. I had placed down portals prior and forgot about them due to the tint on the screen, tricking me into thinking that the Moon Lord was jerking me. I'm an idiot. Where's the delete button? Exploring the 1.3.4 update I've noticed the Moon Lord's tongue thingy keeps jerking me...
  2. TheGamerMan757

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I'm glad it's finally here! Seems like summoners are finally getting some love!
  3. TheGamerMan757

New Water Physics, Coming Soon!

My computer might have a tough time chewing on this. I'm ready!! :cool:
  4. TheGamerMan757

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Awesome stuff! I'm glad the ambiance sounds are now silenced when the game window is inactive. That stuff would drive me nuts!
  5. TheGamerMan757

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

You should try to send those potion sprites to the Terraria developers. I'd love to see that in the game!
  6. TheGamerMan757

Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Congrats to Aurora3500 and Unit One for joining!
  7. TheGamerMan757

PC Wiring Timer-Based Delay

Well, no. It's a chain of timers. One timer is connected to another and the second connects to a third. (With different color wires, of course.)
  8. TheGamerMan757

PC Wiring Timer-Based Delay

So, I'm trying to make a system that turns on and off the lights of my village using the light sensors, and that's easy enough but I noticed there's a problem. At 4:30; dawn; when the lights turn off the lights inside the house make the house too dim. This isn't really a big problem at all. It's...
  9. TheGamerMan757

Hotkey for teleport

Unfortunately there is not a hotkey for such, however, there technically is when you're using a controller as items can be assigned to the D-Pad for quick use. I hope that answered your question, Melchin! :)
  10. TheGamerMan757

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but when it speaks all it can say is "HEY! LISTEN!!" I wish for my own unicorn-- like the ones in Terraria.
  11. TheGamerMan757

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's whatever color hair you hate most. I wish for a sandwich.
  12. TheGamerMan757

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but your 'unicorn traps' all disappear. I wish ArmyFrog was a real frog with a machine gun.
  13. TheGamerMan757

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you will be the first victim. I wish I had bionically enhanced strength.
  14. TheGamerMan757

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you- brain.exe has stopped working. I wish for Santa to give me 20 metric tons of coal so I can sell it. >:D
  15. TheGamerMan757

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it lost it's wings and is incredibly incompetent at angel-ry. I wish the world won't end for at least 100 years.
Back
Top Bottom