Recent content by Evil Ghost Lady

1. Evil Ghost Lady

Why the :red: do I own a copy of Turbo Super Stunt Squad for the Wii U?

Why the :red: do I own a copy of Turbo Super Stunt Squad for the Wii U?
  2. Evil Ghost Lady

Gonna be leaving for a bit due to the drama that's been going on because of the changes made to...

Gonna be leaving for a bit due to the drama that's been going on because of the changes made to conversations. I'm not even affected by the changes, I never use conversations. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, I could be gone for a few days, or I could disappear forever and never come back. In...
  3. Evil Ghost Lady

Sometimes I think about the fact there were plans to make a sequel to the Elf Bowling Movie that...

Sometimes I think about the fact there were plans to make a sequel to the Elf Bowling Movie that ended up getting scrapped.
  4. Evil Ghost Lady

Terraria Bad Ideas

Playing Terraria now requires you to pay a monthly fee rather than it just being a one-time purchase.
  5. Evil Ghost Lady

Whenever someone asks me how I'm doing, I always respond with something like "fine" or "okay" no...

Whenever someone asks me how I'm doing, I always respond with something like "fine" or "okay" no matter what my current mood actually is.
  6. Evil Ghost Lady

I'm going to assume their content isn't very good from how other people seem to be talking about it.

I'm going to assume their content isn't very good from how other people seem to be talking about it.
  7. Evil Ghost Lady

Who the hell is sockrteez? Are they someone I should know about?

Who the hell is sockrteez? Are they someone I should know about?
  8. Evil Ghost Lady

I should do something cool this year.

I should do something cool this year.
  9. Evil Ghost Lady

I just realized the first chapter of Deltarune is turning 6 years old later this year. What the...

I just realized the first chapter of Deltarune is turning 6 years old later this year. What the actual :red:.
  10. Evil Ghost Lady

[IMG]

11. Evil Ghost Lady

I just realized I haven't made any profile posts this month. I'm still "alive", I just forgot to...

I just realized I haven't made any profile posts this month. I'm still "alive", I just forgot to post anything.
  12. Evil Ghost Lady

The extremely readable text in this image changed has changed my life forever. Thank you for...

The extremely readable text in this image changed has changed my life forever. Thank you for posting this.
  13. Evil Ghost Lady

Terraria Bad Ideas

Torches and campfires will now hurt you when touch them.
  14. Evil Ghost Lady

When I was a kid, I always used the last one because I didn't know you could just use the shift...

When I was a kid, I always used the last one because I didn't know you could just use the shift keys. Nowadays I use left shift.
  15. Evil Ghost Lady

Asteroid Jumpscare [ATTACH]

Asteroid Jumpscare
Back
Top Bottom