Recent content by TheGoomba98

1. TheGoomba98

Items Make permanent boost shimmer recipes no longer work after you've used the item

It's honestly hard to remember what permanent boost items (other than max HP and MP expanders) your character has already used. And since a lot of permanent boosts come from Shimmer, I think a good way to not end up with repeat items like this is to just make it so that, after you've used a...
  2. TheGoomba98

PC (Minor) Mining painted blocks shows unpainted particles

Much like my other report on painted stuff, the little particles that fly off blocks when you're mining them are always the block's natural color, and never the painted color.
  3. TheGoomba98

PC (Minor) Shaking painted trees shows unpainted leaves

This one's a simple one. Normally, when a tree is painted, the wind blows leaves off of it that are the proper painted color. However, when you shake a painted tree, the leaves that fall out to show a successful tree shake are the tree's normal color. Since that's inconsistent, I'm pretty sure...
  4. TheGoomba98

Game Mechanics Have Santa leave Christmas in a non-violent way

I know this is a weird time to say something Christmas-related, but I know a new update is coming soon, and I've had this on my mind for a while. As you may know, Santa Claus can only exist in your world during the Christmas season, and when it's over, he dies like any NPC (except for the...
  5. TheGoomba98

Weapons & Equip Dark Brown Solution

I support this idea! I also wondered greatly why there's not solution for the jungle in the base game when the forest, desert, and tundra all have one. I also think Russ's idea of this solution converting other blocks to mud and stone makes sense.
  6. TheGoomba98

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It's really cool that you've finally ported this mod over to 1.4, but when I'm looking at the changelogs, there's some things I don't get, or understand the reasons behind. First off, what's the motivation behind removing the Terra Staff and Terra Bow, along with their components (and the Blood...
  7. TheGoomba98

Video Hardcore Legendary Mode

Just to clear things up, Legendary Mode does NOT refer only to the GFB seed. It refers to a post-1.4.4 FTW world or GFB world that has its difficulty set as Master. Sure, there was a Tweet that Cenx made about the difficulty in GFB becoming Legendary if you set it as Master, but she specifically...
  8. TheGoomba98

Working as Designed Game won't register Temple Raider achievement

After I got the new Benched achievement, the game recommended that I go for the Temple Raider achievement. Thing is, I already got that achievement in a previous version of the game. As you can see in the attachments below, Steam thinks I have the achievement, but the game itself doesn't, even...
Back
Top Bottom