Recent content by TheGreatGreenStar

1. TheGreatGreenStar

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I was gonna protect jungle with hallow but hallow spawn over jungle so I had to cheat because plantera would instantly enrage
  2. TheGreatGreenStar

Or maybe make golden fishing rod work in lava or add underworld critter's

Or maybe make golden fishing rod work in lava or add underworld critter's
  3. TheGreatGreenStar

Blocks & Decoration Bookcases are being a little useless

Yeah but they would just be visuals
  4. TheGreatGreenStar

Don't you remember book worms I mean if the joke Terra toilet is a thing then book worms should be to
  5. TheGreatGreenStar

Why did you or me also???

Why did you or me also???
  6. TheGreatGreenStar

Can we have a bit of 1.4 stuff every once in a while so we know they are working on it like...

Can we have a bit of 1.4 stuff every once in a while so we know they are working on it like maybe give us truffle worm cages in mobile please
  7. TheGreatGreenStar

I think if they do that we need book worms that maybe could be changed... LIKE the truffle worm 🙂
  8. TheGreatGreenStar

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I do not think there is more but I could write a story if you want, do you? Also here are some lose ends for example the crimson is masterminded (pun intended) by the brain of Cthulhu and his many hearts then he could be bidding his time as there are many brains of Cthulhu being chunks of the...
  9. TheGreatGreenStar

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I thought that moon Lord was the weakened husk of Cthulhu after most his organs and such were torn out and the husk that was Cthulhu was forced to retreat to the moon and sealed there while the organs tried to destroy the world building up power they were close to building up enough to become...
Back
Top Bottom