Recent content by TheGuide

1. TheGuide

Would you buy Terraria DLC / expansion packs?

Everybody would buy the DLC I think. And yes, I am a Vampire Knives worshipper. Although we kinda are getting DLC in the form of a new game. Terraria Otherworld is basically an pack you buy to keep interested in Terraria after you're bored of the main game.
  2. TheGuide

{POLL} Cheating in Vanities, Yes or No?

Whenever I'm just playing a regular play-through I usually don't cheat in vanity, one exception being my first 1.3 world, where I didn't find a single Strange Plant over the course of maybe even 50 hours. But when I'm doing a special play-through and having a specific character? Yes, I will...
  3. TheGuide

What is your favourite class?

You're technically derailing the thread as well. And if you replied I was planning on just saying I wouldn't reply to any more posts to stop the derailing of the thread. No, I don't care too much. I just said this is the PC forum and you're making a big deal about it. (You're thinking wrong...
  4. TheGuide

Because if you want to talk about consoles you go to the console forum. Doesn't make much sense to go to PC forum to talk about console version.
  5. TheGuide

Plantera the impossibel

Oh, I meant the Starwrath. Thanks for correcting me.
  6. TheGuide

Plantera the impossibel

What are you talking about? You get the Starfury from floating islands and Solar Armor from Meteorite Bars. /sarcasm
  7. TheGuide

This is a forum for PC talk though.
  8. TheGuide

Plantera the impossibel

Use the Starfury and Solar Armor. You're guaranteed to win.
  9. TheGuide

But this is the PC forum..?
  10. TheGuide

Back in Terraria 1.1 and early 1.2, I played mostly magic. At the end of 1.2 and in 1.3 I started playing melee more, and I love it. Especially the Vampire Knives. The only times I've used guns are to beat Skeletron with no armor/100 hp, Destroyer on Expert, and the Moon Lord on expert. I don't...
  11. TheGuide

PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

Solar Pillar. The Crawltipedes are kill-able, sure, but they just respawn in a single second... Actually, the Crawltipedes didn't give me too much trouble. All the other enemies did. They're really fast, you can't use knockback to stop them, and they hit hard.
  12. TheGuide

NPCs & Enemies Slime Ideas Dump Thread

The sky slime should have wings. It looks a little too much like the normal slime right now.
  13. TheGuide

NPCs & Enemies Terraria Sentry Guns

Since 1.3.1 is the engineer update, and the portal gun is in the game, I thought this would be cool! You could have sentry guns that look like the ones in portal and a large variety of others: standard white sentry, king sentry, rainbow sentry, etc. Maybe even a TF2-like sentry. Sentries are 2...
  14. TheGuide

PC I want to make a house for each NPC, I need ideas!

You should make a wizard tower for the wizard, a pirate's cove for the pirate and a spaceship for the cyborg.
  15. TheGuide

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 - Cheese the Moon Lord - Defense Stack

Brb, farming frozen turtle shell. Also, I forgot Endurance Potion. 97% damage resistance... 100 damage = 3 damage with that amazing gear. Not counting the 100 defense you have as a tank.
Back
Top Bottom