Well if you are the Ice cube then you can xD
  2. TheHunterHD

I guess i could but im just waithing for the otherworld so HYPED

I guess i could but im just waithing for the otherworld so HYPED
  3. TheHunterHD

And i guess i can wait for the Otherworld

And i guess i can wait for the Otherworld
  4. TheHunterHD

I would like to try mods but for some reason they don't work for me i tried 5 tutorials and none...

I would like to try mods but for some reason they don't work for me i tried 5 tutorials and none worked idk why. I'll try doing a run where i can only damage enemies with my pickaxe and drill that'll be fun xD
  5. TheHunterHD

im gonna try doing that and see where i will get xD spoiler alert: nowhere

im gonna try doing that and see where i will get xD spoiler alert: nowhere
  6. TheHunterHD

Stupid lava is burning my computer again, i need to fix this hole. (THOSE DAMN RED DEVILS!)

Stupid lava is burning my computer again, i need to fix this hole. (THOSE DAMN RED DEVILS!)
  7. TheHunterHD

Just killed the moon lord on expert well i killed him 6 times but what now? Should i do the...

Just killed the moon lord on expert well i killed him 6 times but what now? Should i do the "Challenges"? idk but im thinking of making vids
  8. TheHunterHD

thanks.

thanks.
  9. TheHunterHD

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

CAN'T WAIT or wait? I can wait for this little update (i know it's not an update but it rhymes).
  10. TheHunterHD

xD i understand what you mean and i'm thinking of making vids i just first wanna beat the moon...

xD i understand what you mean and i'm thinking of making vids i just first wanna beat the moon lord on expert.
  11. TheHunterHD

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Can't wait to see the game! ;3
  12. TheHunterHD

Playing terraria all day.

Playing terraria all day.
Back
Top Bottom