Recent content by thekidandthedaydream

1. thekidandthedaydream

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

guys, this is so awesome... can't wait to see you guys tomorrow at the end!
  2. thekidandthedaydream

yes, i actually made a reddit account to say thanks. here's the original post.

yes, i actually made a reddit account to say thanks. here's the original post.
  3. thekidandthedaydream

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

"thick waste of ramen" - the world name describing a college student perfectly you guys are doing amazing up there at re-logic 👍 i love it
  4. thekidandthedaydream

ah yes, I also finished the finalists drawing check it out here. hope ya like it!

ah yes, I also finished the finalists drawing check it out here. hope ya like it!
  5. thekidandthedaydream

i wanna draw all of the npcs, but idk how many new ones there will be so I think i'm gonna draw...

i wanna draw all of the npcs, but idk how many new ones there will be so I think i'm gonna draw chippy while i wait for journey's end... ;)
  6. thekidandthedaydream

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Aw, thank you!!!!!!!!
  7. thekidandthedaydream

Thank you so much!! It's been really fun to work on and I'm glad you like it! The final result...

Thank you so much!! It's been really fun to work on and I'm glad you like it! The final result will be put in the post when it's done, which should be rather soon. Again, thank you so much! Your positivity is appriciated very much! :D
  8. thekidandthedaydream

Oh, don't worry about it! It happens! :D

Oh, don't worry about it! It happens! :D
  9. thekidandthedaydream

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! I've loved working on it. Thank you for the positivity...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! I've loved working on it. Thank you for the positivity!! It's greatly appriciated. :D
  10. thekidandthedaydream

Aw, thank you so much!!! I knew i had to do it the second i saw them all... they were all just...

Aw, thank you so much!!! I knew i had to do it the second i saw them all... they were all just too good!! Yours was amazing. I'm actually a little shocked it didn't make it to the finals! It was my first vote. Your design is really beautiful and professional! I'm proud to be drawing it. Regards...
  11. thekidandthedaydream

Of course!!! I've had a blast working on it! It should be done rather soon, and I'll get it to...

Of course!!! I've had a blast working on it! It should be done rather soon, and I'll get it to you and the finalists ASAP!! I'm really glad you like it so far!!!! :D
  12. thekidandthedaydream

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

As promised back when the original finalists were introduced, I have finally finished it: Without further ado, I present to you my drawings of the finalists from the Terraria Vanity Contest. Enjoy! This is the biggest drawing that I've ever done, topping off at 12500px by 8000px. This version...
  13. thekidandthedaydream

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

dude, you did awesome! i'm in the middle of drawing the finalists, and yours is no exception... :D i voted for yours... <3!!!
  14. thekidandthedaydream

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

oh my gosh i love all of these so much i'm going to draw myself in all of them (if you wanna check out my art style, my submissions on pg. 272 of the original!)!!! everyone did so good. i'm so proud of how this all turned out. now i'm gonna go work on the photoshop document i've already made to...
Back
Top Bottom