• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

TheLoneGamer's latest activity

• TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer reacted to Patcheresu's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    Might I suggest that in future updates, Missile Expansions be highlighted by the Metal Detector? They seem to be everywhere except when...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer reacted to Kirtle's post in the thread Equipment Loadouts with Like Like.
    Hey, the decision to not let items persist across multiple loadouts was purely to balance the mod. So, to answer your question: it is...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer replied to the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod.
    Now getting back to you since I just did the ML fight again in full Hunter gear, I find that you'll want a form of space jump to...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer replied to the thread tModLoader Orchid Mod.
    They're coming, it'll just take time. At the moment, he's been refining pre-hardmode Alchemist stuff.
  • TheLoneGamer
    What a surprise update. I honestly wasn't sure any more updates were coming, but I'm glad to see they are. Probably a lot of colors to...
  • TheLoneGamer
    Started another playthrough with this mod with a focus on using the Hunter class. Was going to wait longer, but, I feel like doing it...
  • TheLoneGamer
    With IL editing, it's possible, although such code is very advanced and can easily break things. I think IL editing is already used in...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer replied to the thread Equipment Loadouts.
    This looks like a super helpful mod, especially in cases of using more than one class per playthrough or just alternate loadouts for the...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer replied to the thread tModLoader Esper Class.
    The Flying Knife might rarely get touched by other mods, but yeah, multiple mods editing the same content could be troublesome. I would...
  • TheLoneGamer
    Maybe check what damage type the projectile is, like say, ranged or magic? That in itself is not exactly a solid fit all solution...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer replied to the thread tModLoader Esper Class.
    I rather focus on max psychosis than adding another stat to reduce psychosis cost. It is fairly easy to code, but then adds another stat...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer reacted to doonugget44's post in the thread tModLoader Esper Class with Like Like.
    I think we could use a potion or accessory that decreases the amount of psychosis that is used whenever you use a telekinetic weapon...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer replied to the thread tModLoader Orchid Mod.
    I don't know when, but Alchemist and Gambler are getting hardmode content and after those are done, even Thorium cross support content...
  • TheLoneGamer
    I would either cheat in the boss bag or use the cheat option to kill all hostile NPCs on screen. It's a workaround in the mean time...
  • TheLoneGamer
    TheLoneGamer reacted to SkyLink's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    Do you intend to add some pets? It would be cool to have some enemies and iconic animals from the franchise following you, like the...
Top Bottom