• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by TheLoneGamer

1. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Now getting back to you since I just did the ML fight again in full Hunter gear, I find that you'll want a form of space jump to maintain height and the speed booster for a quick getaway like from lasers. Actually, I think you can dodge through lasers with careful timing. What I had was the beam...
  2. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Orchid Mod

They're coming, it'll just take time. At the moment, he's been refining pre-hardmode Alchemist stuff.
  3. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Pvt Fudgepants's Mods

What a surprise update. I honestly wasn't sure any more updates were coming, but I'm glad to see they are. Probably a lot of colors to use at this point. That certainly covers a lot more popular mods at this point. If I may, I'll like to suggest Orchid Mod, as it has three classes: Shaman...
  4. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Started another playthrough with this mod with a focus on using the Hunter class. Was going to wait longer, but, I feel like doing it now. I have multiple major content mods loaded like Thorium, Mod of Redemption, and Elements Awoken. Yes, I know you normally shouldn't mix content mods due to...
  5. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

With IL editing, it's possible, although such code is very advanced and can easily break things. I think IL editing is already used in the mod, so the devs are familiar with doing that. Sadly, I don't recall how I did it, but I know I did managed to pull it off. I most likely used beams from...
  6. TheLoneGamer

Equipment Loadouts

This looks like a super helpful mod, especially in cases of using more than one class per playthrough or just alternate loadouts for the same class. However, there's one thing that hasn't led me to load this for every playthrough just yet. Is there any way to make specific item slots stay the...
  7. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Esper Class

The Flying Knife might rarely get touched by other mods, but yeah, multiple mods editing the same content could be troublesome. I would have to see how a copy of the weapon but telekinetic instead of melee can work. Thanks again for more praise! Come tModLoader 1.4, I plan on combining this...
  8. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Maybe check what damage type the projectile is, like say, ranged or magic? That in itself is not exactly a solid fit all solution, especially for the very few energy based ranged projectiles like flamethrower projectiles or solid magic projectiles like the Staff of Earth. But it would help give...
  9. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Esper Class

I rather focus on max psychosis than adding another stat to reduce psychosis cost. It is fairly easy to code, but then adds another stat to deal with and could be quite a powerful modifier if the numbers got high enough. Utility items using psychosis has crossed my mind before, but, the same...
  10. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Orchid Mod

I don't know when, but Alchemist and Gambler are getting hardmode content and after those are done, even Thorium cross support content like how Shaman currently has. I don't think these classes will be left hanging for only the first half of the game.
  11. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I would either cheat in the boss bag or use the cheat option to kill all hostile NPCs on screen. It's a workaround in the mean time. Given the nature of the boss fight, I wonder how it would go since Serris only becomes damagable for moment. It seems non-burst damage focused weapons would have a...
  12. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I haven't tried Serris yet since the update, but I suspect the game will still probably crash fighting it since I'm playing on tMod 64 bit. I can confirm that in the past, sometimes I would get an "almost" crash with the sound not working properly. People have reported Serris crashing on tMod...
  13. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

While that would be neat wit the different hatches, I do wonder if doing that wouldn't hinder those not playing as the Hunter class. Although the Chozo Ruins is designed around Morph Ball usage at points, that in itself isn't class specific till you start using the bombs. Mounts are basically...
  14. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I really hope this is the case, because I too heard multiple times they were not adding throwing damage code, but I haven't kept up with this as of late. This would be much better for not only Thorium, but numerous 1.3 mods that have throwing content in, since a lot of them will be ported to...
  15. TheLoneGamer

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That's great! Not great that Serris is crashing a seemingly wide range of people, but great that this has been reported on quite a bit. Which proves this is likely not just a tModLoader 64 bit specific issue, which would make it a lot easier to fix than something odd happening on their end. This...
Top Bottom