Recent content by LadyLone

1. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

Update 0.6.3 is out. This would have been released later when more changes and content was added, however tModLoader releasing a breaking update forced my hand much sooner to make sure this mod works on that at all. Taurus Enchantment recipe adjusted to replace Aqua Scepter with Bubble Gun on...
  2. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

The next big update is here, well the big part mostly being for being ported to 1.4.4. I have accounted for a few of the new features like the shimmer and don't dig up seed, but further stuff done with those will come later. Look for it on the mod browser and on the tModLoader Steam workshop...
  3. LadyLone

Any chance we'll get the rest of the summoner helmets like every other class has?

Any chance we'll get the rest of the summoner helmets like every other class has?
  4. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

Finally, after months, the next update, 0.5.3, is out. Somewhat sizeable considering this is a minor version update. This is the final update planned for 1.4.3 aside from any hotfixes. Then I'll be focusing on 1.4.4, of which the first update for that will mostly be getting it to work there. -...
  5. LadyLone

Why are there not other summoner hardmode ore helmets?

Only [Ancient] Hallowed has a summoner specific helmet added as of 1.4. However, the other 7, from Cobalt to Chlorophyte, lack such a helmet. Since 1.2, summoner slowly became a full on class over the years like getting its own class emblem. Nowadays it is considered a full class, even if it has...
  6. LadyLone

Help

You're probably using an outdated sprite sheet format. In 1.4, body sprite sheets were changed. The following thread has a tool to get you started, but you will need to do some manual adjustments afterward: Tool - Sprite Transformer - Quickly transform Body sprite sheets from 1.3 to 1.4
  7. LadyLone

My WIP mod

So, according to the description.txt... Look, this is just simply completely unrealistic. Even the biggest mods add nowhere near that many bosses. This looks to be quantity over quality. Do you even have any idea on how to make a single boss, yet alone at least a hundred? Mods with far smaller...
  8. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

Version 0.5.2 is now out. Change log is below. The main highlight this update is that Trickster has several new weapons, enough to cover most of pre-boss and a mechanic I wanted to add for awhile now. Knack should encourage Tricksters to avoid getting hit to retain max damage on throwing...
  9. LadyLone

tModLoader Subworld Library

I can confirm the same issue. I'll post about this on the Steam workshop page as the forums are generally a lot less active these days thanks to Discord.
  10. LadyLone

tModLoader W1K's Weapon Scaling

Can you add Cerebral Mod to the list for 1.4 supported mods? I should note it currently only includes tiers, not fine tuned adjustments for each specific weapon.
  11. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

Version 0.5.1 is out. Change log is below. Highlights include in-game guides (as items), a few more Minstrel weapons, and my take on bringing back thrower and making it matter in the form of the Trickster class. The current weapons it has will likely not last the next major update, but they'll...
  12. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

I should check here more often, I'm a whole week late. There isn't a wiki specifically for this mod yet, although the 1.3 Expanded Sentries and Esper Class wikis are still there. However, they may have outdated information compared to 1.4 changes and there's nothing on the new 1.4 specific items...
  13. LadyLone

tModLoader The JoostMod

This mod is currently only for 1.3. You're likely on 1.4, which this mod wasn't updated for yet. However, Joost hasn't been online here for over a year (not sure about Discord).
  14. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

>Discord< >Wiki< After long being overdue based on perfectionism, procrastination, and depression, this mod is finally here. This is the combination of my major 1.3 mods, Expanded Sentries and Esper Class. This is now my magnum opus Terraria mod. This is also the closest thing to me making a...
  15. LadyLone

tModLoader Terraria Modded Classes

Link to document Years ago I made a thread about custom classes. Well now I want to make a much better guide that is being updated as needed. This time it'll be in the form of a Google Doc. Anyone should be able to make suggestions on it along with here. Link is above. As explained in the...
Back
Top Bottom